Is Glock talk down for anyone else?

Gun Shark

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

Anyone who is still logged in on GT, don't log out. I am currently locked out of the site on my laptop and on my iPad. I am only logged in with my iPhone, at this point.

The login system is not functioning. You can't log in if you log out. If you are logged in, you can't use any feature on the site that requires password authentication, like some of the options in your user account settings. If you have Two-Step Verification turned on and it triggers, you will get a white screen with a redirect error. That's broken too. This has been going on for three days now.

This might explain some who can't get Tapatalk to work, the error message says something about not having permission to post. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arnold said:

How did you talk to all those people?  

to start    with  look up Carbon media  they are on the net ,  phone numbers and all ,  then start calling or emailing , its not some secret handshake  to get to talk to the idiots ,  i got all the info  and i mean all info  but i will not

share it .i did my legwork  ,  first when you call  its a girl who answers the phone ,  tell them  what makes you mad about about site , you will get emails,  addresses   , names  etc.  

Edited by ASH

2 hours ago, ASH said:

to start    with  look up Carbon media  they are on the net ,  phone numbers and all ,  then start calling or emailing , its not some secret handshake  to get to talk to the idiots ,  i got all the info  and i mean all info  but i will not

share it .i did my legwork  ,  first when you call  its a girl who answers the phone ,  tell them  what makes you mad about about site , you will get emails,  addresses   , names  etc.  

I've done my leg work, and there's only 2 people at most that even know about the forums there...so I was curious to see if it's the same folks I may have talked to.  My guess is you talked to someone was disgruntled over being fired.

52 minutes ago, Exit Plan said:

If either of you get anybody who know what's going on do you mind asking why I got a "global ban" from all C.M. forums?

you are just a trouble maker . lol

40 minutes ago, Eric said:

They were fixing the login problem from last week. Better late than later, I guess. The site was up and down for a while.

Sounds like Tapatalk worked for some for a while, and then not again.