"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

Duluth

15 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

You better be ready to risk life and limb for a logging job in the PNW or SE Alaska, or commercial fishing in Alaska. Or stay on the porch with the puppies.

Sure......because that's exactly the same thing as delivering the mail. 

22 hours ago, M&P15T said:

Where you come from doesn't matter. Never did, doesn't now. People aren't going to risk death or injury for their job, nor should they be expected to. Maybe this particular delivery person is being ridiculous, and it's not dangerous at all, but that's a different conversation.

Why you're blathering on about McDonalds and leftist isn't clear.

People risk injury or death at the jobs every day.  As for my "blathering".  It wasn't specifically directed at you but was certainly on topic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't report her. I figured my neighbors might do that. 

I talked to my postal carrier who services my business. I didn't say who she was so she wouldn't get in trouble. He told me she should have filled out an official form and submitted it to her manager and not write a note and leave in peoples mailboxes. 

I received my mail today.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 12:42 PM, M&P15T said:

The topic is mail delivery people. Not others you've dreamed up.

RIght, a mail delivery person who did not do her job.  If she was able to drop a note in the mailbox she certainly could have also dropped the mail in there too.  I know it can be difficult at times, but try to keep up.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, minderasr said:

RIght, a mail delivery person who did not do her job.  If she was able to drop a note in the mailbox she certainly could have also dropped the mail in there too.  I know it can be difficult at times, but try to keep up.

Got an electric bill that was twice what it should have been. I called and was told the meter reader was unable to read the meter due to my "aggressive" dog, so the guessed at my consumption. Marlin was old. Meter readers (gas and electric) had been reading our (his) meter for a decade with no problem. I never saw the dog even run. He was completely mellow. When discussing this with the electric company, I discovered the female meter reader was complaining of "aggressive" dogs all over her area due to her fear of the animals. I suggested that possibly being a meter reader wasn't the job for her. Never saw her again. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, minderasr said:

So, you're back-pedaling on your "People risk injury or death at the jobs every day" strawman argument?

Just checking because you've changed the subject to suit yourself a few times now.

21 hours ago, M&P15T said:

So, you're back-pedaling on your "People risk injury or death at the jobs every day" strawman argument?

Just checking because you've changed the subject to suit yourself a few times now.

My comment was a direct reply to you stating people should never have to risk their lives for their job.  No back-pedaling whatsoever.  My comments have been on topic.

You've successfully convinced me that you are a troll.  Welcome to my ignore list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1