Speaker

Hook

What the eff that scumbag has lost thirteen times. Why the hell don’t they kick him to the curb and nominate someone else? Christ two more have already flipped for this jag off. How soon before the rest get the back door meeting asking how much to flip your vote. This is ridiculous. .Gov sucks the corrupt bastards. 

• Like 2

Well as i predicted the piece of **** got his votes. **** you Congress and all senators. I absolutely hate the government of this shithole country. America is a shithole third world country.  It’s a damn shame this country has gone to hell. No respect for .gov whatsoever. Supreme Court can **** off as well. Fuckin voter fraud running rampant no fuckin court will hear the case. Piece of **** fake president giving our country away to the fuckin Ukraine and China. Hunter is a corrupt piece of **** but who cares. Biden is corrupt as hell but who cares.  I’m so pissed off with this country I am sick as hell with the way this fuckin country is going. Have a nice night folks. **** you .gov

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hook said:

Well as i predicted the piece of **** got his votes. **** you Congress and all senators. I absolutely hate the government of this shithole country. America is a shithole third world country.  It’s a damn shame this country has gone to hell. No respect for .gov whatsoever. Supreme Court can **** off as well. Fuckin voter fraud running rampant no fuckin court will hear the case. Piece of **** fake president giving our country away to the fuckin Ukraine and China. Hunter is a corrupt piece of **** but who cares. Biden is corrupt as hell but who cares.  I’m so pissed off with this country I am sick as hell with the way this fuckin country is going. Have a nice night folks. **** you .gov

Don't hold back Hook. Tell us how you really feel. BTW, I agree with you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hook said:

Before you throw out with the baby with the bathwater,  think carefully about your rant and the s-hole countries with governments far worse than ours. Like many, my dad served this country, I served this country. Not for the bureaucrats and idiot politicians.  But for this country. How many times did nutjob Nancy just walk into that office? The fact that it took so long should be at least a signal to a bunch of folks that the games will be coming to an end. He's just one man. ✌️

• Like 2