US Military to Expand Training of Ukrainian Troops

pipedreams

"The U.S. military will expand the training of Ukrainian troops in the ongoing Russia–Ukraine war, with a focus on joint maneuvers and combined arms operations.

Air Force Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder said at a press briefing on Dec. 15 that the Pentagon “will expand U.S.-led training for the Ukrainian Armed Forces, to include joint maneuver and combined arms operations training.”"

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-military-to-expand-training-of-ukrainian-troops_4930089.html

The comments are way better than the article.

That’s why I pay taxes – to fund the United States Army’s foreign country military training program.

Hundreds of countries needing training, billions of dollars, massive tax increases, no benefit to Americans

but a real ‘feel’ good’ move for U.S. legislators.

Assisted dying, experimental injections, genital mutilation, organ harvesting and how about a world war to finish the New World Order depopulation program?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Just legalize mercs. 

I'm afraid that in keeping with our political American tradition, it won't be long until we commit American troops in some fashion to the fight in Ukraine.  I don't know what capacity it will be, but historically we will offer American lives for people that don't give a **** about us or our military's lives.

It seems a shame to me that we die for people that care nothing for us or our ideals.  Politicians make money from the lives they offer with nothing in return but wealth for them.  It's disgusting that we are put in this position by those who only wish to use us as pawns in their game towards wealth.  I wish those involved with intermingling Americans with a foreign war to experience all the horrors our people see and feel.

Politicians and the scourge of the Earth and have no interest in helping anyone but themselves.  They are all trash.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

People have totally forgotten about Vietnam.  How we got there and how it ended.   Unfortunately they also forgot that the nuclear deterrent was much more clear cut then.  Now we have limited battlefield nucs that people are not afraid to use.  What would the response be?

Nato  and Ukraine boke a legally negotiated treaty.  Now Russia is trying to enforce it at the same time the former PM of Germany says "we never meant for it to be enforced".

Who is the real bad guy here??

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, janice6 said:

I'm afraid that in keeping with our political American tradition, it won't be long until we commit American troops in some fashion to the fight in Ukraine.  I don't know what capacity it will be, but historically we will offer American lives for people that don't give a **** about us or our military's lives.

It seems a shame to me that we die for people that care nothing for us or our ideals.  Politicians make money from the lives they offer with nothing in return but wealth for them.  It's disgusting that we are put in this position by those who only wish to use us as pawns in their game towards wealth.  I wish those involved with intermingling Americans with a foreign war to experience all the horrors our people see and feel.

Politicians and the scourge of the Earth and have no interest in helping anyone but themselves.  They are all trash.

Just like this NWO crap, we are being sold a bill of goods on the Ukraine thing.  What is not being told is the people of eastern Ukraine are mostly ethnic Russians and speak that language.  For that they are being slaughtered for no reason.

• Like 1