Windows 95

Eric

• Administrators

There was an Extras directory on the Windows 95 install CD, with a variety of stuff. I guess they had some extra space to fill. The two music videos below were included on the CD.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Huaco Kid said:

The first (the only) cassette-recorder I bought came with a demo of Flight of the Bumblebee. 

That song is still stuck in my head.

The first BluRay player I bought came with a copy of the movie Avatar. The movie wouldn't play in the player, because of a conflict with video codec versions or something. I ended up returing that player. It was early enough in the development of the BluRay format that a lot of movies wouldn't play in many players, without a time consuming, sometimes difficult player upgrade. It was a PITA.

• Thanks 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, LostinTexas said:

Never heard of Edie Brickell. I would have remembered her. I like the old time funky bluesy sound. Now I want more.

This is one of her better songs.

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Never heard of Edie Brickell. I would have remembered her. I like the old time funky bluesy sound. Now I want more.

FWIW, if you liked that first Edie Brickell song, you would probably love Norah Jones.

I still have the original Sims for PC and it has a copy of AOL on the discs.   I forget if it was on 4Chan or Reddit, but I remember seeing a guy who collected all them free AOL discs and stuck them all on his wall.  By the time he moved out the room was fully tiled (including the ceiling) with AOL discs. 

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Maser said:

I still have the original Sims for PC and it has a copy of AOL on the discs.   I forget if it was on 4Chan or Reddit, but I remember seeing a guy who collected all them free AOL discs and stuck them all on his wall.  By the time he moved out the room was fully tiled (including the ceiling) with AOL discs. 

I used to use them as targets.

29 minutes ago, Eric said:

The die is cast. This is now a favorite female singer thread.

I like the voice, not the song so much. Will have to research her. Still like Edie more, or the one I heard.  LeAnn Rhimes is tough to beat. Too bad her dad screwed her career.

Cool thread.

• Like 1