"Percentage wise"....

Swampfox762

1 hour ago, crockett said:

Meanwhile you do 30% more shopping on Amazon due to "free shipping" and hanging around on their website, and Amazon is on its way to becoming a 2 TRILLION market cap monopoly. Down the road when they have killed the remaining competition, they will increase seller fees because sellers can't sell anywhere else anymore, sellers will increase product prices, and you will pay MUCH more than ever.

I thought we were safe from hypercapitalism and robber barons, but these days....

1 hour ago, 21 shooter said:

If I’m not mistaken wally world operates in much the same way.  Besides destroying any competition, it further degrades peoples ability to socialize.  

I'm cool with it at far as non socializing goes.  I ******* HATE when I go into a store and all I wanna do is get in, buy my ****, and get back home and there's always some jackass who wants to have a convo with me about the most moronic **** ever.  I'm not socially inept or anything like that.  I'm a very social guy in spite of my autism and I don't need alcohol to accomplish that.  However, there's a time and a place for casual talk.  Annoying me when I'm trying to buy a jar of pickles is not one of them!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maser said:

I'm cool with it at far as non socializing goes.  I ******* HATE when I go into a store and all I wanna do is get in, buy my ****, and get back home and there's always some jackass who wants to have a convo with me about the most moronic **** ever.  I'm not socially inept or anything like that.  I'm a very social guy in spite of my autism and I don't need alcohol to accomplish that.  However, there's a time and a place for casual talk.  Annoying me when I'm trying to buy a jar of pickles is not one of them!

I love shootin' the **** with Randy.