"Percentage wise"....

Swampfox762

Blacks are 13.5% of the population of america.  Hispanics...18.5...Asians are 5.7%.

Why is it Almost EVERY Ad I see on comercials got Blacks in them??  WHAT is the BIG fuckin PUSH about Blacks???

Some of the **** I see these black people doin is just, blacks bein paid to look like white people. 

I mean Seriously.  Half the ads I see, Black people would NEVER act like that  OR, buy that **** bein advertised!!!  

Go ahead...call me a racist...but...It's fuckin Bullshit.  18.5 % HISPANIC!!!  where the **** are THEY in comercials???  It really don't matter to me.  A comercial???  ******* MUTE.  It is interesting though...how this Black **** is being crammed down america's throats.

Why???

I have many black friends.  I asked Moses..About it, a Dear friend of mine, 20 years,,, across the street...He's from Jamaica, so he's probably not really classified as "Black" by democrap american standards.

He said..."I love America...American blacks don't love this county.  

I'll stop.  Moses told me "Don't get into discussions regarding race.  You will be chastised, and loose."  That was pretty fuckin profound.

Guess I didn't listen....13.5% . They'd be a **** of alot more if they'd  stop aborting so many children...

• Like 4

Divide and Concor, so the Dems can gain more control through created chaos. Dems don't care for anybody no matter the race, we are all tools for that power grab.

That being said, that's nothing new. And once again, the masses don't want to see reality. For them, ignorance is bliss, and freedom is disposable.

This is a war on us that can't be won.

As the computer in the movie Wargames concluded: " The Only Winning Move Is Not To Play At All." Aka, not to partake in the chaos and downfall. Get out. At least mentally if physically isn't feasible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Demographics in Advertising drive the Ads you see.

we have a lot of Latinos around here and a lot of the Ads are in Spanish and featuring Latino "Looking" Models.

Advertisers don`t Waste time or Money putting Images outside areas they will make a mark.

i recall an Ad in one of the Coupon Fliers of a Larger White Woman holding hands with a Thinner Black Woman in a grocery Store and one was Holding a Brown Baby and i thought "Well, that covers all the Grocery bases"

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, holyjohnson said:

we have a lot of Latinos around here and a lot of the Ads are in Spanish and featuring Latino "Looking" Models.

Advertisers don`t Waste time or Money putting Images outside areas they will make a mark.

i recall an Ad in one of the Coupon Fliers of a Larger White Woman holding hands with a Thinner Black Woman in a grocery Store and one was Holding a Brown Baby and i thought "Well, that covers all the Grocery bases"

Who's buying the gorilla glue?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, holyjohnson said:

Bull Crap. The Fred Meyer ads here in Alaska are full of black and mulato models. Hardly a white person ever, and never a Native.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't have TV here, I download most of the stuff I watch (internet too crappy to livestream)

mostly I've been watching Korean shows lately.

It's kind of refreshing compared to the American crap they put out these days.

The product placements in them tend to be blatantly obvious (seriously, what rich family uses drink boxes with dinner?)

the only references to racism are when the character is in another county.

there is no "wokeness" because that seems to be a predominantly White concept.

• Like 3

I've noticed this a lot in the past year also.

Part of it is the current administration.  The White House likes this stuff because it promotes their agenda plain and simple.  It is yet another piece of clear evidence of the link between one political party and the entertainment and media world.   I'd be curious to know if there were actual meetings and/or communications on it.

The other part is odd though.  Ads have one purpose and that is to get people to buy a product.  They are not stupid and would never offend and 20% of their customers to attract 1%.  I guess that's assuming they are not being compensated in some other way.  

I can only hope their drive to be woke is blinding them and if they are losing money here, they won't realize it until it's too late to change course.

The commercials themselves don't bother me really,  but the reason they are doing it does.  It is a crass political calculation and I really hate that.   

For me it's just another reason to shake my head and think  - what are these people thinking?  How do they imagine this will end?

My cousin is like this.  She talks about white people as if she isn't one, like she's a different type of white because of all her empathy and support for the brown folk who she probably imagines worship her.    Oh well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Bull Crap. The Fred Meyer ads here in Alaska are full of black and mulato models. Hardly a white person ever, and never a Native.

That may be True, but the Population may be few and they are using Ads from a closer or More Canadian Area.

its just cheaper a lot of times to reuse Commercials already made.

• Like 1

I wouldn't know.  I haven't seen a commercial in forever.  The ones that show up on my phone when I hit up a youTube video I just mute and ignore.  We don't have cable or an antennae.  The tv is just for homeschool videos, Curiosity Stream, and (because I still haven't gotten rid of it) Amazon Prime, (and I admit my daughter occasionally hooks her phone up to it and makes me watch Donut Operator).  Anyway, the Prime thing  explains how I somehow ended up watching Boondock Saints last night.  It only took me 22 years to finally see it.  I laughed a lot.  It was completely inappropriate.  Willem Dafoe in drag.  I don't even know what to say about that.  I'll probably ban myself from the tv for at least a month.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I wouldn't know.  I haven't seen a commercial in forever.  The ones that show up on my phone when I hit up a youTube video I just mute and ignore.  We don't have cable or an antennae.  The tv is just for homeschool videos, Curiosity Stream, and (because I still haven't gotten rid of it) Amazon Prime, (and I admit my daughter occasionally hooks her phone up to it and makes me watch Donut Operator).  Anyway, the Prime thing  explains how I somehow ended up watching Boondock Saints last night.  It only took me 22 years to finally see it.  I laughed a lot.  It was completely inappropriate.  Willem Dafoe in drag.  I don't even know what to say about that.  I'll probably ban myself from the tv for at least a month.  

Oh Amazon Prime has been my heroin ever since I became a member.  It's pretty funny how I never signed up for it, but they signed me up without my consent.  At first I was pissed off and was gonna cancel as soon as the month was up, but fell in love with it pretty quick.  The free expedited shipping alone pretty much has paid for it on a monthly basis and the Prime Video is freaking sweet!  Been watching lots of 80s horror movies and I am currently on season 8 of All in the Family.  At 14 bucks a month you can't beat it!  Hell, I sometimes go through 14 bucks worth of beer in a single night!  Even more so depending on what type of random threads Eric creates late at night. ;)

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I'm seriously looking at a Magellan TV trial. 95% of what I watch is documentary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maser said:

Oh Amazon Prime has been my heroin ever since I became a member.  It's pretty funny how I never signed up for it, but they signed me up without my consent.  At first I was pissed off and was gonna cancel as soon as the month was up, but fell in love with it pretty quick.  The free expedited shipping alone pretty much has paid for it on a monthly basis and the Prime Video is freaking sweet!  Been watching lots of 80s horror movies and I am currently on season 8 of All in the Family.  At 14 bucks a month you can't beat it!  Hell, I sometimes go through 14 bucks worth of beer in a single night!  Even more so depending on what type of random threads Eric creates late at night. ;)

Meanwhile you do 30% more shopping on Amazon due to "free shipping" and hanging around on their website, and Amazon is on its way to becoming a 2 TRILLION market cap monopoly. Down the road when they have killed the remaining competition, they will increase seller fees because sellers can't sell anywhere else anymore, sellers will increase product prices, and you will pay MUCH more than ever.

• Like 1

Below a list of 100 companies that Amazon bought out. And this is ONLY the list of known companies.

And the list of companies that have closed doors because they couldn't compete with Amazon anymore will be 6 figures. It ranges from countless mom & pop shops to chains like SEARS and ToysRUs. Only because of blindfolded consumers on the hunt for the cheapest **** around.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Amazon

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, crockett said:

Below a list of 100 companies that Amazon bought out. And this is ONLY the list of known companies.

And the list of companies that have closed doors because they couldn't compete with Amazon anymore will be 6 figures. It ranges from countless mom & pop shops to chains like SEARS and ToysRUs. Only because of blindfolded consumers on the hunt for the cheapest **** around.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Amazon

Not just the cheapest...much as I hate to shop AZ quite often it is the only place to get an item with out driving all over town, only to have it "out of stock"

Sure, I remember stationery stores all over they had great selections of pens, ink papers all kinds of specialty items..then came Office Depot..and not being able to get bits an pieces that the stationery stores had

Its THE WAY OF THE WORLD.....

• Like 1