Floating Backpack

Eric

• Administrators
1 minute ago, crockett said:

I don't know why but it makes me mad. I'd see that out in the open and I'd have hard time not beating that guy up.

It's on the same level as those Prius drivers blocking the left lane.

As the guy bobbed and weaved, that pack would just float there, silently mocking you.

• Haha 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Batesmotel said:

Video won’t play for me but I have questions. 

Will it stop a 338 to the back?

Does it come in a cardboard box?

Can you carry penguin slippers in it?

Can you wear it to a hotdog cart?

Yes.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

Video won’t play for me but I have questions. 

Will it stop a 338 to the back?

Does it come in a cardboard box?

Can you carry penguin slippers in it?

Can you wear it to a hotdog cart?

It's like a Shake Weight for your back. If you don't know what a Shake Weight is, look it up on YouTube. You can thank me later. :biggrin: Be sure to look at the video comments. They are the best part.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, crockett said:

We need more "Like" emojis!

Do the forum guys offer any equivalents to these?

:rant2:

:rolling_eyes:

:puke:

:crazy:

Describes all my 4 moods. In that order!

There are hundreds of emoji (smilies) on TBS. I copied and pasted the below info from a PM I sent Swampfox7.62 earlier this evening, on the same subject.

When you click on the smilie icon, there is a 'Categories' dropdown list, in the upper-right corner of the smilie box. The bottom item on that list is called 'Default'. Click on it. Those are all the old smilies I once used on Glock Talk. There are a bunch of them. Any time you use a smilie, it ends up on the top of the smilie box, which is where recently used smilies appear. So, if you use half a dozen smilies regularly, they will always be right at the top.

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 6.21.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 6.21.59 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, crockett said:

Yeah I know, I was talking about these options:

image.png.a2a1eb89341d369516b95a895607bff2.png

The icons I used are the canned ones, except the thumbs up, which was originally a freaking heart. Anyway, I haven't given much thought to changing the others. The number of choices is about right. Too many options would start screwing with page blocking, when a lot of them were 'liked' for any given post. Each one would claim its own piece of real estate. The icons could be something different, as long as they were a square aspect, small file size and rendered well as a small image.

• Administrators

FWIW, I just turned off all the canned emoji(smilies) that came with the software. Now the only ones you will see when you click on the smilie icon when you post are the custom ones I added. There are 282 of them.

:460::angrysoapbox::badpc::599c64365a11b_brickwall::couch::599c6446eb707_cussing2::eat::horsey::newburn::tease:

• Like 2

• Administrators

:outtahere:

Now here is something I did not know until just now. If you type a colon ':' and then begin typing letters, 'angry' for instance, the software has a function that will suggest emoji that you might be typing. It looks like you need to type at least two characters after the colon, before the function kicks in. Try it out. In no time, you will remember enough of your favorite smilie's names to use this autocomplete function. It is a nice feature.

:bluesbrothers2xq:

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

@Swampfox762 Maybe this will better answer your earlier question.

1 minute ago, Eric said:

:outtahere:

Now here is something I did not know until just now. If you type a colon ':' and then begin typing letters, 'angry' for instance, the software has a function that will suggest emoji that you might be typing. It looks like you need to type at least two characters after the colon, before the function kicks in. Try it out. In no time, you will remember enough of your favorite smilie's names to use this autocomplete function. It is a nice feature.

:bluesbrothers2xq:

11 minutes ago, Eric said:

FWIW, I just turned off all the canned emoji(smilies) that came with the software. Now the only ones you will see when you click on the smilie icon when you post are the custom ones I added. There are 282 of them.

:460::angrysoapbox::badpc::599c64365a11b_brickwall::couch::599c6446eb707_cussing2::eat::horsey::newburn::tease:

• Like 1