What Weather Radar/forecast/warning app do you use?

inthefrey

What weather radar / forecast / warning application do you use?

I've been using MyRadar for a long time. Gives me all the above including a lightning proximity alert and even a space station spotting switch that shows the current orbit.

Just took the screenshot, looks like we're in for a bit of bumpy weather tonight. 

Screenshot_20210813-181215.png

RadarScope Pro. Been using it for many years. In Florida its all I need. While weather forecast apps give us useless symbols that include the sun, rain and clouds, all in one, this radar app tells me exactly if, when and from what direction rain or storm comes in. I long became my own meteorologist.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crockett said:

RadarScope Pro. Been using it for many years. In Florida its all I need. While weather forecast apps give us useless symbols that include the sun, rain and clouds, all in one, this radar app tells me exactly if, when and from what direction rain or storm comes in. I long became my own meteorologist.

Yup..Me too. 

I use "Rainy Days app", and "My Radar".  I don't even need to took at nothin else.  I'm My OWN Weatherman.  I see **** comin at me REAL time before I can even turn the channel to those clowns.