Interesting and funny Facts

Swampfox762

3 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Did they Raise it up, or dig the street down??

they couldn't go down any further, I think it had to do with utilities or something else (and making a dip in the road wouldn't help trucks at all).

They raised it up.  On the youboob channel I believe they have a video showing the whole process time lapsed.

They couldn't go up any more than that due to the track nearby either being curved or already too much slope, or something like that.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

That's because ducks don't "mate", they Rape.  A wild life officer told me that.  The actual "Mallard" in florida is almost extinct.

image.png.1c487884d024c7a5fd8293c149e5c272.png

The vertebrate with the longest penis in proportion to its body is a duck, the Argentine diving duck (Oxyura holmesia). He keeps it rolled up inside, but in erection he can be twice as long (42.5 cm) as his body (20 cm).

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

not anymore there isn't.

it's now 11'8" + 8" since they raised it up a little.

They bridge does have it's own youboob channel for all the trucks (170) that have damaged themselves on it since 2008

http://11foot8.com/

I remember several years ago in Nashville the city street bridges crossing I-65 south of downtown were raised about a foot. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Nothing can fly below 3,000 feet and within 3 miles of Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Those are the only theme parks in the United States to have no-fly zone designations.”

All things considered, such no fly zones for major ball parks on game days might have merit. Seventy to one hundred thousand spectators packed into such small area for several hour stretches make attractive targets. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Palace-of-the-parliament.jpg

The Palace of the Parliament in Romania is the heaviest building in the world. Started in 1984, it is still unfinished, with only 400 of 1100 rooms in use. The lowest of 8 basements is a nuclear bunker linked to 20 kilometers of tunnels. It has 480 chandeliers & a million cubic meters of marble. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Sulfonamide.png

In 1937, a massive demand for sulfa, the first and only effective broad-spectrum antibiotic available before penicillin, and nonexistent testing requirements led to mass poisoning with over 100 deaths. This led to the passage of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act in 1938.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Sulfonamide.png

In 1937, a massive demand for sulfa, the first and only effective broad-spectrum antibiotic available before penicillin, and nonexistent testing requirements led to mass poisoning with over 100 deaths. This led to the passage of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act in 1938.

But testing is so old school, dontcha know. 

• Like 2