Interesting and funny Facts

Swampfox762

Then there is my dog. On a hike he stopped on top of a snow drift to do his business. Just as he started he saw a deer about a hundred yards off. He started chasing the deer, leaving his business spread out over about twenty feet of snow. Watching him try to poop and chase the deer at the same time was pretty funny. If I had a video of it I'd have gotten rich from utoob.:anim_lol:

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, 21 shooter said:

Based on this I suppose certain people would have to leave the galaxy?  Asking for a friend.  Let’s go Brandon.

I have a room air filter rated for 1000 sq. ft. in our bedroom.  The wife has Asthma and this helps, especially during the Winter when it's too cold to open the window for fresh air.

The other night  she crawled into bed and pulled the covers up tight to her neck.  She said, "Don't lift the covers".  She farted in the bed.

I looked at the room air cleaner and the Blue light indication clean air had turned to Purple.  It was the most contaminated it has ever been.  More so than after I use spray cologne.  

I couldn't stop laughing.  She is fun!  The room air cleaner eventually was able to recover the Oxygen and fulfilled its function.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

I have a room air filter rated for 1000 sq. ft. in our bedroom.  The wife has Asthma and this helps, especially during the Winter when it's too cold to open the window for fresh air.

The other night  she crawled into bed and pulled the covers up tight to her neck.  She said, "Don't lift the covers".  She farted in the bed.

I looked at the room air cleaner and the Blue light indication clean air had turned to Purple.  It was the most contaminated it has ever been.  More so than after I use spray cologne.  

I couldn't stop laughing.  She is fun!  The room air cleaner eventually was able to recover the Oxygen and fulfilled its function.

Be thankful sir, most chemical/biological attacks are without warning.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

The letter from Vatican Legal is interesting. They admitted to irregularities in the trial but not actually admitting that he was right in his claims. They still claim he was the one at fault for challenge the pope. 

The Vatican is a joke. Everyone can see it except the people who send them money in the hope it will get them into heaven.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Fog said:

The Vatican is a joke. Everyone can see it except the people who send them money in the hope it will get them into heaven.

The most blood soaked office in history. Especially when you consider the wars of conquest that were sanctioned by the pope but not directly run by him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1