I have been shaken

NPTim

On 7/28/2021 at 2:59 PM, Walt Longmire said:

I will go out and cut more firewood this afternoon. Running a Husqvarna 365 Special. You know, when you've finished that cut you don't just shut the saw off and set it down without giving it a couple revvie revs. 

I thought you had to scream loudly and beat your chest....after putting that saw down.

Maybe rip open your shirt....cause some Millennial to faint....get eaten by a bear or something.

• Like 1

I am preparing for archery season for moose. I'm struggling to draw my bow which is set at 80 pounds. (I can draw it, but only once or twice before I fag out) Reluctantly and with much effort, I backed the poundage off a bit. That wasn't easy as the adjustment screws hadn't been turned in many years. After using penetrating oil and tapping on them with a small hammer, I got them to move. Hopefully I can crank the weight back up in time for the opener. I like those pass through shots. I have taken 20 moose with my bow.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Historian said:

Don't let them fool you.   I'm 48...and have enjoyed wrecking myself.    :) It could happen sooner than you think!

Well, I've got you beat, but most wouldn't know it. I've got everyone fooled. (Everyone except my lower back & my eyes, that is).

12 hours ago, Historian said:

Don't let them fool you.   I'm 48...and have enjoyed wrecking myself.    :) It could happen sooner than you think!

Pffff....

I enjoyed wreckin myself too!!  But NOT at 48!!!  I was just gettin STARTED!!  

At 48, I was in my TOP physical Prime.  Climbin poles...doin Linework every day...Not TODAYS linework...

I still THINK at 73 I can do that **** today. 

It's called..."Your mind writin checks your body can't cash."  As...the wife tells me..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Pffff....

I enjoyed wreckin myself too!!  But NOT at 48!!!  I was just gettin STARTED!!  

At 48, I was in my TOP physical Prime.  Climbin poles...doin Linework every day...Not TODAYS linework...

****** I still THINK at 73 I can do that **** today. 

It's called..."Your mind writin checks your body can't cash."  As...the wife tells me..******

Hey, you've got that zactly right   Hopefully you can now afford to get a "guy" to do that

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

That's what the good women are there for.  "I'll Beat your ass you Try that!!!!  You ain't no tough Lineman no more!!"

Damnit man...O.o

Mine pushed me out the door at 5 am so I could get out there and LOG in the PNW. I suspected there were times she fantasized about the life insurance policy.

• Haha 3