Anyone else getting this popup?

pipedreams

This seems to happen at random.  I had it happen with screen shots, Jpeg files and have even renamed the files to see if it makes a difference.  When I tried to do a screen shot of the popup it comes up blank, it doesn't show the text just a blank, so I copied the text and pasted it.  I even rebooted my computer as well as renaming the files in question.

I can post the same file or screen shot to other forums and no problem.

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.
(Error code: Constructor shouldn't be called with a boolean as the filename)

18 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Haven't seen that.  Can't post MP3's but that's cause Eric has it turned off.

Yes, I though I would ask before bothering him.  Not sure what that error means since the same posts work on other forums.  I have even renamed files and converted them to different formats and they still don't work.  It's strictly random and I can live with it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Yes, I though I would ask before bothering him.  Not sure what that error means since the same posts work on other forums.  I have even renamed files and converted them to different formats and they still don't work.  It's strictly random and I can live with it.

That's interesting.  I honestly can't imagine sir.  I can live with what ever Eric wants to do with this board.  I'm just happy that he does this.  THAT is Why People should donate some FUCKIN MONEY to the man!!!

• Like 2

• Administrators

I fixed this issue a little while ago. If any of you know of any other problems, please post them in the new thread I just started for that purpose. It is sitckied at the top of the index page. I need to get all the issues listed in one place, or things will get missed. Thanks.