Would you expect your wife...

Mrs. Batesmotel

To know the value of your gun collection?

To know which weapons were inherited and which were purchased?

And what would you think of a guy who told his divorce attorney - I don't need to provide the value info because she should know that?

Should the wife take the collection to be valued after he said that?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

While I was picking up my wife at the airport this afternoon I looked at a Triumph Scrambler the dealer had on display. I mentioned it to my wife and she replied "Yeah, I think you should get one. Looks like the Miata isn't getting you out of the way as quickly as I thought."

Devious, they are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Mrs. Batesmotel said:

And what would you think of a guy who told his divorce attorney - I don't need to provide the value info because she should know that?

Stupid is, as Stupid does. Anyone who would make a statement like that is going to get what they deserve.

LostWife would value them for herself. She can use all of them. I have a couple of nephews who would be a source for her, along with several trusted friends.

Da Boy? Nope never really interested. Da DIL? Yes, she is probably going to have a good idea. It is an interest for her. She loves range day when they can get the chance to come down.

Edited by LostinTexas

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

While I was picking up my wife at the airport this afternoon I looked at a Triumph Scrambler the dealer had on display. I mentioned it to my wife and she replied "Yeah, I think you should get one. Looks like the Miata isn't getting you out of the way as quickly as I thought."

Devious, they are.

Ok, THAT really made me laugh. To the point of spitting out some food that I was just eating!

And it's not easy to make me laugh!

3 hours ago, Mrs. Batesmotel said:

My ex can't dive, so there's that.

And there was no way around my prenup to begin with.

• Like 1

Problem solved don’t have one of those wife thingys only got four guns. When I croak hell I guess without family I mean my moms 80 she’s in great health but I think I might outlive her my sister don’t want them. So hell I’ll will them to the boresite crazies. Can huaco kid own a gun? Lol. 

• Haha 1