Firearms Pics & Sundry

Eric

9 hours ago, wayneesmith1002 said:

What is best home defense pistol. If anyone have experince please share.....

Welcome to the site man. 

That's an extremely Broad and open open ended question my friend.  It really can only be answered by yourself after looking at all the options of pistols, caliber, magazine size, and many other factors.  Also, don't forget a good 12 gauge shotgun!! 

Do you currently Own Any guns?  Do you have a CC?  (Concealed Carry Permit)  I'm sure you can get some answers here.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wayneesmith1002 said:

“Best” is highly subjective and personal. 

What fits you and your hand. Personal preference. Budget. Local laws. Psychological connection to the style, brand etc. 

These all play into it. 

My favorite is by some standards is antiquated and technically inferior to some newer designs. But NOTHING fits my hand better. I shoot it better than any other defense type pistol. 

Get to a range that has an instructor and rents different types of range guns. Develop your own preference. And keep asking questions. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, wayneesmith1002 said:

Something comfortable in your hand, comfortable to shoot and handle, that you can and will afford to shoot enough to be comfortable with. There are a lot of opinions about caliber and ammunition. If it is too powerful and thus too hard for you to control and too expensive for much practice, keep looking. 

• Like 2