Boulder, CO shooting

Al Czervik

FBI was aware of the Boulder shooter and had a previous encounter with him.

He was on their list and they were aware of his social media profile.

He also fits the profile of somebody who may attempt a terror attack,

if you're still looking at radical Islamic inspired terrorism.

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

So far

it looks like a tin foil hat wearing paranoid kook who was mad he didn’t have a girlfriend.

but you guys go ahead beating that drum

Kinda like the ATL shooter then, huh? Only the muzzie shot grocery shoppers instead of hand hookers.

• Like 2

Maybe,

I keep hearing (from the same drum beaters) “known by the FBI” (the same FBI that is corrupt and we shouldn’t trust, comey, scrok, page aaaashhhhhhh)

but they don’t know why. Just repeating it like a chant.

known by the FBI, known by the FBI, known by the FBI

there are a lot of reasons to be “known by the FBI” (that we hate and don’t trust)

I am “known by the FBI” I’ve been talked to a half dozen times in the last 25 years.

usually just updates and contact info. Still live here, work here, where did you vacation last year.

maybe I’m a Soros funded sleeper cell, jihadi, assassin, waiting for my super duper secret call to shoot up a grocery store for Jesus.

Some of y’all believe the stupidest crap at face value

Edited by Dric902
  • Haha 1

One of the justifications proposed for the common sense legislation advanced by some is that if there were a 10-day waiting period, both the Atlanta and the Boulder shootings could have been avoided.  It is generally proposed by folks with two a$$es in contrast to the average human that has only one. It is apparent that that's where their  superiority comes from. "They know better, they have two."

But what if the legislation passes and the next shooter then acts out , say, in day 12 or 13? Is it common sense then to enact new legislation to provide for a 15-day waiting period? And then, shootings in day 18 or 19? A 20-day waiting period?

And what about, say, a lady that purchases a gun to defend herself from an abusing partner? She can wait out the 10 days, can't she?  But what about those instances where they have been killed by their abusive partner while waiting out the 3-day period? Plenty of those examples, many more than the Atlanta and Boulder examples.

When emotions and narratives take over, rational thinking goes out the window.

• Like 3

"Despite having one of the strictest Red Flag Laws in the United States, Colorado’s legislation did nothing to stop Ahmad Al-Issa from owning and using guns.

Ahmad Al-Issa, the man police say murdered 10 people at the King Soopers shopping center in Boulder, Colorado this week, was known by the FBI due to an unrelated investigation. He believes in conspiracy theories, including that “racist Islamophobic people” are hacking into his phone, and that there was more than one shooter involved in the Christchurch Mosque Shooting in New Zealand. He also used to attack his classmates, accusing them of racism, and then would reportedly threaten to file hate crime charges to bully them into submission. Additionally, a law enforcement source told Syrian migration expert Laura Loomer that Al-Issa committed the attack in the name of ISIS.

On January 1, 2020, Colorado adopted an extreme version of the Extreme Risk Protection Orders legislation supported by Democrats and establishment Republicans. Should the ERPO, or Red Flag Law, be used on an individual, it can keep them from possessing or buying a weapon legally for 364 days."

https://nationalfile.com/colorado-has-red-flag-laws-but-they-didnt-stop-boulder-shooter-from-committing-mass-shooting-killing-10/

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Maybe,

I keep hearing (from the same drum beaters) “known by the FBI” (the same FBI that is corrupt and we shouldn’t trust, comey, scrok, page aaaashhhhhhh)

but they don’t know why. Just repeating it like a chant.

known by the FBI, known by the FBI, known by the FBI

there are a lot of reasons to be “known by the FBI” (that we hate and don’t trust)

I am “known by the FBI” I’ve been talked to a half dozen times in the last 25 years.

usually just updates and contact info. Still live here, work here, where did you vacation last year.

maybe I’m a Soros funded sleeper cell, jihadi, assassin, waiting for my super duper secret call to shoot up a grocery store for Jesus.

I'm willing to bet, considering modern tech, that every member of this forum is "known by the FBI". I also bet they consider most of us "seriously, not a threat". :)

Some of y’all believe the stupidest crap at face value

I'll put our stupid crap up against the left's anytime. :supergrin:

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I'll put our stupid crap up against the left's anytime. :supergrin:

I really pity the person at the FBI who maintains my file.   

"Dude just wrote another book review on Amazon.   He's got a real hang up/issue with history books.  He either eats them or reads them very quickly.  Like it's a mental issue."

Yeah.  I'm sure we're all watched to some extent.  But seriously this is a pretty laid back group here.   I left the old forum because i thought it was starting to attract a crowd i didn't...think I wanted my bits and bytes mixed with.

I hope it stays this way, too.  I've known some of you guys for almost 20 years.

• Like 2

I don't see what difference it makes whether the shooter was 'known' to the FBI, or to what degree.  The FBI is notoriously incompetent, and lately corrupt as well, so it's not surprising they 'knew' this guy and did nothing.

Dude is a dirtbag loser who killed a bunch of people for who knows what weird ass reason.  It would have been better for everyone involved, other than him, if responding officers had made sure he was DRT.

The real story is where were the good guys with guns?  I think Colorado's gun control laws worked just as they were designed to do.  Lots of defenseless sheeple make a target rich environment. 

This is what it should have looked like.

Edited by Wyzz Kydd
  • Haha 2

Want heroin, cocaine, fentanyl... Maybe an underage child to groom... No problem!

Want an AR-15, couple standard capacity magazines, couple hundred rounds of ammo? Oh we can’t get those for you. It would be against the Boulder ordinances and Colorado law. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wyzz Kydd said:

I don't see what difference it makes whether the shooter was 'known' to the FBI, or to what degree.  The FBI is notoriously incompetent, and lately corrupt as well, so it's not surprising they 'knew' this guy and did nothing.

Yeah, but until the guy does something he hasn't done anything. Do we want an FBI which can prevent mass killings based on everything they knew about this guy? Did anyone really have any evidence that this guy was going to do something? I don't know. In any case, I'd feel a lot better knowing that in any situation a 10% cross-section of the people present were packing and trained. And ammo was two for a penny.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Historian said:

Sadly. Good hair is often not appreciated by those who have it.

We who are folically challenged are not amused.

ok, if that jihadi MoonBat is 21 so am i.

that assclown looks like hes 38, the other photo i saw of him was taken 12 years ago he looked about 24 in that one.

and just consider your shampoo budget surplus, that's at least a bottle of Scotch earned monthly.

• Like 1