Top Pathologist Claims COVID-19 Is "The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated On An Unsuspecting Public"

pipedreams

On 11/21/2020 at 2:30 PM, GT4494 said:

Hate to say I agree with the Mrs. DR.   If I lay on my right all is good, If I roll to my left within minutes I start getting reflux..:dunno:

Elevate your bed head by 9 inches or more, don't eat ANYTHING 6 hours before going to bed, avoid all foods and drinks that cause gas, make a walk after each meal.

That's what keeps me away from acid blockers (and related side effects) and surgery.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

If it's a hoax, over a quarter million people can stop playing dead.

DON'T BOTHER! Everybody is going to believe what they want, I've heard all the arguments, you wont change my belief, nor me yours!

I don't know, but I sure feel it.  Turn that picture to the right.  See how the stomach can't drain into the esophagus?  Now turn the image to the left...I've been livin with this siht  since 1992.  Not much I don't know bout it.

11 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

DON'T BOTHER! Everybody is going to believe what they want, I've heard all the arguments, you wont change my belief, nor me yours!

This is not a black or white situation. Calling it a hoax doesn't mean that the virus is not real or causes death in a few people based on those being infected, most of them dealing with more health issues for a while.

The hoax is, that death numbers are manipulated by incentivizing death certificates and the political left is abusing this situation for yet another power test and grab, and creating yet more chaos that they used to blame Trump for, in order to prevent him from a second term.

If you can't see the manipulation being done and the consequences our economy and we the people are facing, you are part of the problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, crockett said:

Elevate your bed head by 9 inches or more, don't eat ANYTHING 6 hours before going to bed, avoid all foods and drinks that cause gas, make a walk after each meal.

That's what keeps me away from acid blockers (and related side effects) and surgery.

Yeah...just let me die.  I'm an expert.  Tagament anyone?  Did that crap for years.  To each his or her own.  You'll  figure it out...Burp...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swampfox762 said:

Yeah...just let me die.  I'm an expert.  Tagament anyone?  Did that crap for years.  To each his or her own.  You'll  figure it out...Burp...

Took me an entire year to get off the blockers. They work great, until the side effects kick in years later...

Getting off was hell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

If one wishes to place faith in Snopes’ ratings of truth vs false, one should research the “fact checker” itself.

https://foodbabe.com/do-you-trust-snopes-you-wont-after-reading-how-they-work-with-monsanto-operatives/

Truth seems to be for sale to those who will pay the most.  Then it's their "version" of the truth.

Remember the greatest lies contain a kernel of truth to make them believable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

another interesting bit of data:

Over 100K of those who died from covid are our elderly people. and that's the worse thing that could possibly happen!!!

The CDC came out and said don't worry if the elderly die after the vaccine since they were going to die anyways!

Anybody see the irony here??

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, pizza_pablo said:

The hoax was in the "necessary steps" taken.

"Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal."

"The most compassionate approach that balances the risks and benefits of reaching herd immunity, is to allow those who are at minimal risk of death to live their lives normally to build up immunity to the virus through natural infection, while better protecting those who are at highest risk. We call this Focused Protection."

https://gbdeclaration.org/

“Case fatality rate” is computed by dividing the number of deaths by the total number of confirmed cases. But to obtain an accurate C V fatality rate, the number in the denominator should be the number of people who have been infected—the number of people who have actually had the disease—rather than the number of confirmed cases.

"This was enormously important, because it meant that the fatality rate was not three percent, but closer to 0.2 percent; not three in 100, but two in 1,000."

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/sensible-compassionate-anti-covid-strategy/

1607786636321-png.887015

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2020 at 8:06 PM, Mrs.Cicero said:

I'm just loving the info coming out now about the number of asymptomatic but still testing positive seniors being kept in hospitals, taking up beds, and upping the Covid bed counts, because they can't go back to their nursing homes since they are still testing positive after weeks without symptoms. 

In my state the "leaders" don't differentiate between "Testing Positive", and having symptoms.

The data on each day infers that the Positives are as sick as the obviously ill patients.   And they include the asymptomatic's together with the hospitalized.

The truth should be that "X" amount of people have been tested and show positive but have no symptoms and are not Ill.

When you tell a lie you have to include some truth to make it believable.  But the premise of the lie is that you don't tell "all the truth".

I am so dissapointed in my state's people that they cannot see what is being said, and compare it to previous years data without Covid.

Every day the local news announces that number of deaths from Covid.  It's mostly in the 20's per day.  The statistical number of deaths from any causes in a non-Covid year is oddly enough, also in the 20's. 

We are not being threatened with unusual death numbers as the news says, it is the normal loss of people from all causes.

I cannot tolerate lies.  I thought even my kids were smarter than to believe numbers that make no sense.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 4

That quarter million people did not die from Covid alone. They were lumped in for financial gain.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm?fbclid=IwAR2-muRM3tB3uBdbTrmKwH1NdaBx6PpZo2kxotNwkUXlnbZXCwSRP2OmqsI#Comorbidities

Comorbidities

The CDC quietly announced the number of folks in the USA that have died from Covid, alone.
That's way different than the predicted TWO MILLION and not even 6% of the 180,000 that we are being led to believe.
Find it for yourself on the CDC web site, "providing Covid deaths" table 3, under "Comorbidities"

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, pizza_pablo said:
On 12/11/2020 at 4:27 PM, minervadoe said:

I didn't know I was invited to a party!

Yes.  They're serving Kool Aid.

You drink your brand and I'll drink mine. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2020 at 6:14 PM, minervadoe said:

Yes.  They're serving Kool Aid.

You drink your brand and I'll drink mine. 

On 12/14/2020 at 10:39 AM, pizza_pablo said:

"Kool Aid" is the brand.

Jim Jones and the Jonestown suiciders drank Flavor Aid, not Kool Aid.

images.jpeg

Edited by Sparks
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Sparks said:

On 12/14/2020 at 10:39 AM, pizza_pablo said:

"Kool Aid" is the brand.

Jim Jones and the Jonestown suiciders drank Flavor Aid, not Kool Aid.

images.jpeg

wonder how it tastes like without the cyanide?? 

Edited by GT4494
  • Like 2

On 12/12/2020 at 11:40 AM, pipedreams said:

1607786636321-png.887015

What stands out to me about this idea of total deaths is that simply locking people up this way will cut down on the number of other deaths. Less driving, less spreading of other viruses, less surgical procedures, etc... There are number of things that the lockdowns would decrease the death rate. The difference being made up by Covid and then presented as AHAAA!! SAME TOTALS is incredibly shortsighted. 

It's like how mortality rates drop when Dr.s go on strike. 

Doctors' strikes and mortality: a review - PubMed (nih.gov)

Factually correct but doesn't take into consideration a lot of variables that make the assertion silly.