Boston Globe columnist suggests no 'difference' between Trump supporters and ISIS

Ricordo

"A columnist for the Boston Globe suggested on Saturday that President Trump's supporters were like terrorists from the Islamic State.

On Twitter, columnist Renée Graham posted a photo of what appeared to be a caravan of Trump supporters. Next to it, she showed a series of cars with individuals holding the Islamic State flag.

"See the difference? Me neither," Graham tweeted..." https://www.foxnews.com/media/boston-globe-isis-trump-caravan

Lunatics.

If we were like Daesh, they'd all be beheaded by now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FullClip said:

The Boston Globe is always trying to outdo itself with going moon-bat crazy leftist.  The staff there is still in mourning their loss of Teddy Kennedy.

In some ways he was a mentor of mine.

A photo of him changing his position on off shore drilling off the coast of France was published.  I think in Playboy.

I guess she was about 25 and he was much older...but that raft was floating nicely on the Med.

I was never against off shore drilling.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Historian said:

A photo of him changing his position on off shore drilling off the coast of France was published.  I think in Playboy.

I guess she was about 25 and he was much older...but that raft was floating nicely on the Med.

Teddy didn't do so well floating just off the bridge in Chappaquiddick, and Mary Jo paid the price for it.   But since he was a Kennedy and a Dem, he was untouchable.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, FullClip said:

Teddy didn't do so well floating just off the bridge in Chappaquiddick, and Mary Jo paid the price for it.   But since he was a Kennedy and a Dem, he was untouchable.  

Yeah that was a low moment in the history of the US.  

Untouchable is right.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Historian said:

Believe it or not.

Ted would have laughed his Ass off at that.

then bought you a round in True Irish Fashion.

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

Believe it or not.

Ted would have laughed his Ass off at that.

then bought you a round in True Irish Fashion.

Actually, the topic did arise in the senate where a Republican waving the magazine said something about changing his position on off shore drilling.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

• Like 2