The Swampfox Thread

Swampfox762

5 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

I truly don't know ONE parent that has the fortitude to do something like this.  Not ONE.

CLST737zzaab6vedoAEsimple.jpg

Clearly you've never met my mother. 

She did it to me when I was about 8 or 9.

I left for a week of training in my early twenties and she sold my microwave and coffee pot because she used instant coffee and thought microwaves were evil.

Why did I still live at home? Well, they couldn't run the farm by themselves and I was making the house payments so I couldn't afford my own place. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Fog said:

Clearly you've never met my mother. 

She did it to me when I was about 8 or 9.

I left for a week of training in my early twenties and she sold my microwave and coffee pot because she used instant coffee and thought microwaves were evil.

Why did I still live at home? Well, they couldn't run the farm by themselves and I was making the house payments so I couldn't afford my own place. 

Dude...certainly you know I was not talking about ANYONE your age.  Let me put it another way...I'm talking with 90% of "parents" that have "children" and I use that word REAL loosely, that are 9-10.  Try that **** with THOSE little darlings.  All my parents had to do when I was 10 was threaten to take away my baseball cards for gods sake!!!  Take away a 10 year olds cell phone now days, that little bastard will be thinkin of ways to kill you.  You will make them a social pariah, and a mental WRECK.  No man..."times have changed" with "teaching and diciplining" our little darlings...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

I truly don't know ONE parent that has the fortitude to do something like this.  Not ONE.

CLST737zzaab6vedoAEsimple.jpg

My mom didn’t bag my stuff up. She just went in and smashed everything. Then made me bag it up. Why? Not because it was a mess. Because I didn’t give my PRESCRIPTION sunglasses to my sister. If I was old enough (16) to buy my own sunglasses, I clearly didn’t need anything from my childhood. 

• Sad 3