First real female Green Beret

Fnfalman

3 minutes ago, NPTim said:

When did muslim societies become matriarchal? I believe, women are subservient to men in those societies. But what do I know?

So, there is no way them muzzie chicks would know of anything important, right?

they never overheard conversations between the menfolks...

they never resent being treated like subhumans...

nope. 

Edited by Fnfalman

4 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Patent of nobility.  You can’t oblige without being noblesse. 

I come from a long line of noblemen (excuse the patriarchal expression) tracing my lineage all the way back to Ulrich Von Lichtenstein.

Edited by Wyzz Kydd

5 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

So, there is no way them muzzie chicks would know of anything important, right?

they never overheard conversations between the menfolks...

they never resent being treated like subhumans...

nope. 

Care to twist the question any further to get the answer you are looking for? There are much easier ways to accomplish the goals stated. But, by all means, signal your virtue, it’s all the rage these days.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NPTim said:

Care to twist the question any further to get the answer you are looking for? There are much easier ways to accomplish the goals stated. But, by all means, signal your virtue, it’s all the rage these days.

Ooooohhhh, can’t make a cogent reply. 

PS. here’s something that you can google on:  Cultural Support Team. It’s a brainchild of some liberal, hippy egghead dude named Eric Olson, a ladidah guy whose sole claim to famed are USSOCOM Commander and SEAL 6 Commander. Not any Joe of consequence that knows anything about warfare. 

Edited by Fnfalman

Just now, Wyzz Kydd said:

Yes but Charlemagne was French while Ulrich was German, and we all know why there are trees along the Champs-Elysees.

Ulrich was weighed, measured and found wanting by Count Ademar, a Frenchman. 

1 hour ago, Fnfalman said:

Mine went back beyond Charlemagne. 

The Romans built two walls to keep mine out.   We stood there painted blue...with long flowing blonde hair...and air under our skin...looking at those magnificent bastards...trying to figure out how we could pickle their heads in olive oil so we could pull them out later...while drinking uisce beatha.

But some pains run deep. I always manage to find some Scotch to drink on April 16th, to morn the end of the Jacobite revolution and the end of Scottish independence.

But hey i hold no grudges.

Neither do my Irish friends for over 400 years of English rule.

(note the sarcastic nature of my comments)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Historian said:

Touché....my fellow vulgarian.

It's spelled Touché.

Are you sure it's not spelled Coop de Grass? And by the way, do you know why a chicken coop only has only two doors? because if it had four doors it would be a chicken sedan.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Are you sure it's not spelled Coop de Grass? And by the way, do you know why a chicken coop only has only two doors? because if it had four doors it would be a chicken sedan.

Laugh.  Ok, that's good.   Real good.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Same thing with law enforcement,  and now if cops start retiring or quitting and they can't get people to sign on they will lower the standards even more.

Minneapolis did that to ensure their first Muslim on the force. the Mayor dropped or reduced the requirements for new hires.

He shot an Australian woman, claiming "she startled him!".

• Like 2

• Eric locked this topic