First real female Green Beret

Fnfalman

On 6/20/2020 at 12:27 AM, holyjohnson said:

Correct me if i`m wrong but didn't they Lower the Standards Just for him, then immediately return them to the normal Standards for everyone else.

somewhat like when the now Current Chief of Police Sued his Own Department for Discrimination, won more than $800k Settlement but chose not to have the Department change any of the Perceived discriminatory Practices?

then low and behold became the Chief of "Change in the Department"

Don't forget that after lowering the standards for him, he soon shot to death an Australian woman that went to them for help!  After shooting her, he said that she "startled" him.  What a piece of crap!  Now the standard is set and on to oblivion for Minneapolis.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Fnfalman said:

Or perhaps gender fluid?  Apparently highly trained male and female special ops people can’t seem to figure out how to safely handle weapons.  

What's called a "very minor discharge" in her home is what would get me arrested with far more serious consequences.

1 hour ago, railfancwb said:

Weren’t some of the top Russian and Finnish snipers of the WWII era women?

On the "assumption" that women in a group respond similarly. 

My company found they could not have large groups of women be managed by women.  Quickly the purpose of their employment soon would turn into small emotional brush fires that encompassed the whole group.

They had to employ a man as manager with the threat to disembowel him if he showed any favoritism to any of the group.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, janice6 said:

It would seem that her association with the military and as a SF did.

Like when I should have gotten speeding tickets but was let go with warnings because I had my Class A uniform hung from the back window of my car…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fnfalman said:

https://soldiersystems.net/2016/02/12/travis-haley-responds-to-ndgate/

Male Force Recon Marine had negligent discharge.  Maybe it’s time to boot all the men out of Force Recon because obviously they aren’t capable and well trained.  

0ne out of thousands,  vs. One of One.  

Female fake SF'er failure rate:  100%

• Like 1

Typical.  When you've lost the argument, sling personal insults.  

Clearly, you never outgrew the playground.  

I'm quite comfortable with my career record and my testosterone quotient.  And I know that the facts are that women have no place in combat units. Any Armed Force that places them there is more serious about PC policies than they are about victory.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gunboat1 said:

Typical.  When you've lost the argument, sling personal insults.  

Clearly, you never outgrew the playground.  

I'm quite comfortable with my career record and my testosterone quotient.  And I know that the facts are that women have no place in combat units. Any Armed Force that places them there is more serious about PC policies than they are about victory.

Yeah, we all know how badass you are with ground warfare.  I mean you did the ride along with the Strykers and everything…that’s almost just like infantry.   

What truly is sad and pathetic is that you actually believe in your own delusions of grandeur of someone who is an authority on military service, especially ground combat.   

Maybe you could be a military expert for CNN.  

1 hour ago, Gunboat1 said:

What a compelling argument.  You must be a master debater. :abovelol:

Ain't nobody buying it but you.  Facts are facts.  And pinhead is as pinhead does.

Maybe you could be a military expert for Sesame Street or NAMBLA News.

Wimps do as wimps often do which is mocking their betters, which seems to be your modus operandi, poopy head.  

Speaking of NAMBLA, you semen know a thing or two about being butthole pirates,  don’t cha?

57 minutes ago, tous said:

Don't denigrate another man's or women's service, ya galoot.

We put you on a ship and you'd be clueless.

And .... heed the first line.

Caution: old people music ahead.  :biggrin:

Let those without sins cast the first stone. 

• Eric locked this topic