I just risked a trip into town

jmohme

Fed horses and chickens this morning and the feed bin was almost empty so off to Tractor Supply I go.

We are now required to wear face masks in Bastrop county, so tied on my Peanuts mask that our neighbor made.

IMG_1165.JPG

Edited by jmohme
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I grabbed a cart and loaded four bags of horse feed and three chicken, headed for checkout, all the while being serenaded by really terrible C&W music.

I think I might call my neighbor and ask her to make me some ear protection before the next feed run! Until then, it is good to be back in country western free isolation!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, windowasher said:

I have discovered if you growl enough, people will stay away from me

or talk to yourself .   i have a t shirt that says " i hear voices and they dont like you  " and over the years  ive wore it and mumbled  outloud,   seems to get people away from me. 

its getting haggered  need to buy a new one . 

• Thanks 1

If you don't want people sitting anywhere near you, no matter where you are,  just put your fists against your temples,  slightly rock back and forth, and mumble, "Don't let it happen again...  don't let it happen again...  don't let it happen again... "

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ASH said:

or talk to yourself .   i have a t shirt that says " i hear voices and they dont like you  " and over the years  ive wore it and mumbled  outloud,   seems to get people away from me. 

its getting haggered  need to buy a new one . 

My wife has one she occasionally wears.  One day a complete stranger walked up to her and with a pained expression, she asked, "Why don't you like me?".

I kid you not, there are some borderline people out there!  Wife said it's a damned good thing she didn't ask me that question.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2

Heh.  I went to TSC today, too.  In MI, land of the unfree.  Picked up 5 bags of bedding, 1 bale compressed hay to keep the buns going til I can drive the trailer to the neighbor's and pick up the round bale she has generously given me.  Grabbed an extra couple pkgs of carrot seeds just to thumb my nose at the witless one's dumbass orders re: seeds and plants and gardening supplies.  And another 100' hose, because I'm tired of the leaky ones running to the hoop house.

• Like 2