My police department issued me whiskey

kerbie18

So, as your friendly neighborhood police officer, I've been given many things to help with the latest virus. Gloves, masks, gas mask, a level C Hazmat suit, all of which I used in real life the last few weeks.

A local Bourban Distillery stopped making bourban and started making hand sanitizer. In the trunk of my police car, I have a squirt bottle of hand sanitizer, which is essentially just god awful whiskey, but it works.

I thank the Distillery for helping us out.

Edited by kerbie18
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kerbie18 said:

So, as your friendly neighborhood police officer, I've been given many things to help with the latest virus. Gloves, masks, gas mask, a level C Hazmat suit, all of which I used in real life the last few weeks.

A local Burban Distillery stopped making burban and started making hand sanitizer. In the trunk of my police car, I have a squirt bottle of hand sanitizer, which is essentially just god awful whiskey, but it works.

Remember!  Don't drive when "sanitized".

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Would love to see the bottle, if it's interesting. I hear Tito's Vodka Distillery has done the same.

Kinda cool, like those Budweiser hurricane waters in the Bud can.

I'm afraid it's a generic pink squirt bottle. Why it's pink? I guess that's what they had available.

Edited by kerbie18
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, tadbart said:

well, poo.

be safe out there, man. lots of misinformation, bored meth heads, and stir-crazy normal folks to go along with this plague.

Here's a pic of my "whiskey" hand sanitizer, since you asked.

20200408_160913.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ramjet38 said:

Keep a bottle it will be worth a fortune someday on Pawn Stars.

Sometime in the past,  my wife picked up a can of pop with the name "*****" on the can.  I wonder if she is planning on giving it to  me someday.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

They told me they added a "bittering agent". I'm not sure exactly what they mean by that.

Hot sauce!  This could be something extraordinary.

When I was in the Navy we had a cook that drank his after shave.  He wasn't too coordinated but his breath smelled good.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

In the last couple months,  I've been through the Atlanta airport dozens of times,  NY airports, Chicago, Detroit...

I've worked in Atlanta, in Detroit, Las V,  New Jersey (Elizabeth - The Big One!), and criss-crossed the country several times.

Today my company emailed us and said the were sending field service personnel two masks each.

To wear.

Because they love us.

Our local distillery did the same

On 4/8/2020 at 6:39 AM, kerbie18 said:

A local Bourban Distillery stopped making bourban and started making hand sanitizer. In the trunk of my police car, I have a squirt bottle of hand sanitizer, which is essentially just god awful whiskey, but it works.

Trolly House Sanitizer.jpg

• Thanks 1