Cooped up inside, Got the Whirley-Pop Out

DrB

2 hours ago, DrB said:

My Border Collie can be dead to the world sleeping in another room or on another floor, but when she hears me open the cupboard and grab the Whirley-Pop she is right by the stove waiting. 

My collie used to make a bee line for the cat food bowl when I let her back in from the yard.   Very canny for a dumb dog. :headscratch:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

My collie used to make a bee line for the cat food bowl when I let her back in from the yard.   Very canny for a dumb dog. :headscratch:

My dog is very old and can't hear or see much.  He sleeps in the living room in one of a couple of Cat beds we bought for him.  He sleeps almost all the time...……...

Unless someone rattles dishes in the Kitchen.  Then he staggers in to see who's eating what.

He typically eats 4 to 5 meals a day.  It's prescription Dog Food so he doesn't gain weight.

At his age I feel he deserves part of my supper.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd grab handfuls of the little coffee creamers from the hotels.  Every time I'd open the basement refrigerator, the ol' fatcat would materialize out of nowhere,  expecting a creamer.  He got a dozen each day.  My wife said they would make him sick,  but he was 20yrs old,  so he got all he wanted.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DrB said:

Stay at home here in Ohio except for essentials and rain is drizzling down here, so can't even be outside.  Might as well have some popcorn during the day.  Anyone else making??  Yes a popcorn thread.....

I put some ginger beer in the fridge.  I have limes and a good bottle of Rum.  You know...... just a tad to cut the bite of the Ginger Beer.

Dave..

Back in the late 70s early 80s family driving vacations all over the west had me driving with an open box of Ginger Snaps by my side. Never got car sick...

Well, it seems as if I suddenly have supper for tomorrow night planned out now.

Thank you for the culinary suggestion.  I might add copious amounts of butter, hot sauce, and Parmesan, just to make it fancy, in case we have company.

• Like 1

While I was sitting eating my popcorn it suddenly popped into my head,  What if my Whirly-Pop's gears broke or some other accident when we are cooped up happened?  I ordered up a spare.  I can't be without my popcorn popped perfectly...

Dave..

• Like 3