Doggos

pipedreams

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.46f7d2e6e681fd30a43275e44402fbc7.png

Friend had a small short legged dog and a cat and this problem. I suggested that she put the litter box in the bathtub of the hall bathroom. No problem for the cat and the dog couldn’t get into the tub. 

• Like 1

This was my neighbors dog. They lost her yesterday. She would come out every morning, stand at the fence and give a little Woof, woof. Then my dogs would come to the fence, bark and they all would run up and down the length of the fence together.

This morning my dogs are just sitting in the yard looking at the fence. 

IMG_1719.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, jmohme said:

Love those dogs. 

I would have one if not for their short life expectancy. I have already had my heart ripped out once this decade.

Only once  :cry:

4 hours ago, jmohme said:

Love those dogs. 

I would have one if not for their short life expectancy. I have already had my heart ripped out once this decade.

I’ve been through it 11 times. I’m on #12 and 13 right now. Every time i lose one I say that’s it. No more. It’s too hard to go through again. Then another one finds me. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Put my last one down last October. T-bird was one of the best. First time In my life I’ve not had a dog. Retiring next year and going to be gone a lot so I’m not gonna look for another one. Dog will have to find me, which in my experience, are the best ones. 2A26D044-A606-4AA1-8682-B639D2DF2A1F.thumb.jpeg.940642aa93660b3e3c1de28dd7055f4b.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I’ve been through it 11 times. I’m on #12 and 13 right now. Every time i lose one I say that’s it. No more. It’s too hard to go through again. Then another one finds me. 

Been a good while since I’ve had dogs. Losing my cats has been traumatic enough. Expect a large welcoming committee of dogs and cats when it is my time for the Rainbow Bridge. 

• Like 3