Evidence Shows Director General of World Health Organization Severely Overstated the Fatality Rate of the Coronavirus

gwalchmai

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/exclusive-evidence-shows-director-general-of-world-health-organization-severely-overstated-the-fatality-rate-of-the-coronavirus-leading-to-the-greatest-global-panic-in-history/

EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General of World Health Organization Severely Overstated the Fatality Rate of the Coronavirus Leading to the Greatest Global Panic in History

Joe Hoft by Joe Hoft March 17, 2020 781 Comments

Tedros-Adhanom-Ghebreyesus-600x383.jpg

The controversial Ethiopian politician and Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, claimed in a press conference in early March that the fatality rate for the coronavirus was many multiples that of the fatality rate of the common flu.

This egregiously false premise has led to the greatest panic in world history.

The Director General of the WHO spoke on March 3, 2020 and shared this related to the coronavirus:

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.

Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.

This statement led to the greatest panic in world history as the media all over the world shared and repeated that the coronavirus was many, many times more deadly than the common flu.

The problem is his statement is false.  It was not accurate! 

The Gateway Pundit reported yesterday, that the coronavirus fatality rate reported by the media was completely inaccurate and the actual rate is less than the current seasonal flu – the media was lying again. The false reporting of the coronavirus fatality rate of 3.4% in the media started with the statements made by the WHO in early March.

More at the link.

Frankly, I think it's high time we stopped believing anything these Affirmative Action "experts" say.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

:angrysoapbox:Many of these experts are saying what their governments want them to say.  Politicians are running this panic and they don't know what the hell is going on.  They are doing everything with the intentions that it will get them elected or re-elected. 

Remember, politicians have no educational requirements to be in government.  They are in their jobs for the control, power and money it gets them. 

Look at Cortez.  She was elected and represents a segment of the government which is as ignorant as those that voted them in power.

Government has done nothing to improve the lives of citizens.  Everything they do is to further their own aims and that doesn't include you and me. 

This is a classic case of the inmates running the institution.  Politicians don't look on this virus as a threat to humanity, they look on it as a rare opportunity for themselves.

• Like 5

Any and all United Nations organizations have only one interest: to increase their power and influence over the rest of the ignorant population.

They are the foundation of the One World Order and have been for 70 years.

Consider, the United Nations was formed to allow countries in conflict to resolve their disagreements with talk and not bombs, especially nuclear ones.

Since the 1950s, how many UN potentates helped resolve the Cold War?

If your answer is none, you are correct.

If you look at the history, you discover that the UN was more of a roadblock than a highway to peace.

These are the same galoots that send peacekeepers into a country and said peacekeepers rape the women.

If I were King, my first edict would be to withdraw the US  from the United Nations and tell them to get their world headquarters the hell out of the United States.

I'm old.

I'm cranky.

Doesn't mean that I'm still gullible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The WHO has been falling all over itself to heap praise on china and give Winnie the flu a BJ.

Don't think for one minute the idea of a panic that hurt the US was not a calculated potential upside to these vermin.

• Like 4