EU Army Ambitions Crushed As German Troops Forced To Use Their Own Cars In War Drills

pipedreams

"French President Emmanuel Macron has routinely boasted about the creation of a powerful EU Army, but Macron's 'Napoleonic' ambitions may have run into a major issue with the German military falling apart.

The latest report exposes how a major war exercise, which started last Thursday across Europe, had German troops using their own vehicles because of a shortage of infantry tanks as many were in disrepair."

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/germany-military-begins-war-drill-ill-prepared-troops

• Sad 1

The EU army is in it's infancy.  Before WWII, the US military was training with brooms as guns and trucks with signs that read "Tank" on them.  Once they start getting serious\scared, they'll start putting more money into the EU army.  Probably the money they owe NATO.  I would assume it is the EU parliament who is responsible for footing the bill, not the individual nations.

There is a prophecy that a 10 nation army will invade Israel.  My bet is that it will be this EU army.  It's fascinating to me that Macron's first name is Emmanuel.  And here it is, on the cusp of a Trump brokered peace agreement between Israel and the PA, which when signed, starts a 7 year countdown..

Exciting times.

Edited by PPQer
  • Like 1