Political Memes

PPQer

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, PPQer said:

EWmR2iSXQAE7CIf?format=jpg&name=900x900

Within two years, Harry will have multiple affairs and/or divorce that thing by his side.

He will discover that all women have the same two breasts and two holes. And that that's not what distinguishes them from one another.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ricordo said:

I also predict that within one year, Harry will sport a teardrop tattoo below his right eye.

Just tryin' to fit the LA scene. Dig it, Bloods.

It will be funny to watch how Harry acts if the whole 'Harry is being dominated' thing continues.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PPQer said:

409sll.jpg

You know those old cartoons where a cat will put a whole fish in it's mouth and then pull it by the fins and the fish comes out totally de-boned?  I bet this broad's parted teeth could accomplish that in real life!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/1/2020 at 11:23 PM, Ricordo said:

Within two years, Harry will have multiple affairs and/or divorce that thing by his side.

We can only hope...I'm so sick of seein that damn woman.  They WILL get divorced, just a matter of time. Sooner the better.

On 5/6/2020 at 2:33 PM, Swampfox762 said:

We can only hope...I'm so sick of seein that damn woman.  They WILL get divorced, just a matter of time. Sooner the better.

I'm not.  I think it's funny that she is manipulating him like she seems to be.  I said from the start he needed to marry someone who respects the Monarchy.  Now he is an internet star for being henpecked and memes are flying everywhere.  From their wedding day, when her preacher preached against slavery, to the day Trump ruled they are paying for their own security, it's been one laugh after the other.  Especially when it was labeled "Megexit" making Harry look like a wimp.  

Meanwhile Kate is back in the UK, being the lovely Duchess the people want.   

1 hour ago, PPQer said:

I'm not.  I think it's funny that she is manipulating him like she seems to be.  I said from the start he needed to marry someone who respects the Monarchy.  Now he is an internet star for being henpecked and memes are flying everywhere.  From their wedding day, when her preacher preached against slavery, to the day Trump ruled they are paying for their own security, it's been one laugh after the other.  Especially when it was labeled "Megexit" making Harry look like a wimp.  

Meanwhile Kate is back in the UK, being the lovely Duchess the people want.   

I just can't believe he actually gave up everything!!  And...for her.  He really does miss his military association too.  I actually think I'm more pissed at HIM for letting himself get pulled around like a bull with a ring in his nose!!!  Like I said, I'll be happy when they get divorced.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 7:12 AM, Maser said:

You know those old cartoons where a cat will put a whole fish in it's mouth and then pull it by the fins and the fish comes out totally de-boned?  I bet this broad's parted teeth could accomplish that in real life!  

Don't under estimate the ire or the girth of the Birfalo.