Political Memes

PPQer

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Odd.  He would be the first one I would shoot.  Then when the two other morons turn around to figure it out, drop them too.

So if they show up like that in your neighborhood today, you would kill them?  Apparently, nobody in that Georgia neighborhood thinks like you, and I suspect most of the "superior numbers" don't either.

The thing people seem to be missing is that they won't declare violence then line up in an open field waiting on an opposing group like in the Civil War.  They'll take over intersections, kill, then run.  Home invasions.  Murder raids.  They'll roll into neighborhoods, parks, restaurants, shopping malls, kill, then run.  They'll only strike when they have an advantage, and most people will wait for LE to deal with it.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, PPQer said:

So if they show up like that in your neighborhood today, you would kill them?  Apparently, nobody in that Georgia neighborhood thinks like you, and I suspect most of the "superior numbers" don't either.

The thing people seem to be missing is that they won't declare violence then line up in an open field waiting on an opposing group like in the Civil War.  They'll take over intersections, kill, then run.  Home invasions.  Murder raids.  They'll roll into neighborhoods, parks, restaurants, shopping malls, kill, then run.  They'll only strike when they have an advantage, and most people will wait for LE to deal with it.

Someone marches on me with firearms and a racist agenda.  I don't hold back.  My assumption is they clearly armed and willing to use force.  I also don't play fair.  They can randomly spray bullets, I just zero in and take the shot.  Racism and hate is something I have had to contend with a lot in my direction.  I don't hold back against that.  In fact if they were marching in and on my property, they have already committed a civil rights violation, and there will be no quarter or kindness granted.  Just the JP and the coroner. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, janice6 said:

Nurses and Baseball players are asking for special treatment since they are being exposed to a virus.  Police and Fire  have their lives threatened every day of their employment but no one cares.

Calling them heroes, giving us shirts with the Hospital blue block "H" in front of "eroes" to wear on casual day.  Nurses week and Hospital week were the last two weeks, with all kinds of smoke going up all kinds of arses.

Local church groups came out with "inspirational" signs on the grass along our entrance.  They keep writing messages on the concrete walkway praising us for our dedication.  

The fact is, EVERY nurse taking care of C-19 patients would have gladly furloughed if they could afford it.  Those that could, did.  Those who were furloughed due to empty beds went where they were needed at twice the price.  For twice the price.

As for me, I offered to furlough so our new guy, who needs the money, could keep working.  My request was declined, and he was furloughed.  I can live on $850 a week for 3 months, and it would be a wonderful sabbatical.

Not a single person in that hospital is there as a volunteer, and even our volunteers have been told to stay away.

I know these people too well.  Heroes, we ain't.  But it makes me wonder why the huge propaganda push.  The only thing I can think of is to keep us from telling the truth about the so called "Pandemic".

And now it's being estimated that our curve will come in November.  That based on data from the CDC and Fauci.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PPQer said:

Calling them heroes, giving us shirts with the Hospital blue block "H" in front of "eroes" to wear on casual day.  Nurses week and Hospital week were the last two weeks, with all kinds of smoke going up all kinds of arses.

Local church groups came out with "inspirational" signs on the grass along our entrance.  They keep writing messages on the concrete walkway praising us for our dedication.  

The fact is, EVERY nurse taking care of C-19 patients would have gladly furloughed if they could afford it.  Those that could, did.  Those who were furloughed due to empty beds went where they were needed at twice the price.  For twice the price.

As for me, I offered to furlough so our new guy, who needs the money, could keep working.  My request was declined, and he was furloughed.  I can live on $850 a week for 3 months, and it would be a wonderful sabbatical.

Not a single person in that hospital is there as a volunteer, and even our volunteers have been told to stay away.

I know these people too well.  Heroes, we ain't.  But it makes me wonder why the huge propaganda push.  The only thing I can think of is to keep us from telling the truth about the so called "Pandemic".

And now it's being estimated that our curve will come in November.  That based on data from the CDC and Fauci.

I'm not a complete a'hole, and I do believe that medical personnel are performing a great service in this time of need.  However, to claim everyone is a hero in these days is to minimize those that really are.

Thank you for your service.

On 5/21/2020 at 7:07 AM, PPQer said:

I sent a message to the Meme squad at Patriot Post requesting memes about Gov. Cuomo being an executioner and death panel.  

180a19f48f34cebcffb6d05fb6d447962eec3abf

16e826f51b7e80e32c1315da47b79732b183a7cd

If the Bandanas work, then you didn't have a Corona Virus problem to begin with!