Biden's running mate in 2020

Borg warner

I say it will be AOC. Why? when Barack Obama ran for president, he had to find a total idiot for a running mate who would make him look more intelligent and serious by comparison and that was Joe Biden. And when Hillary ran for president in 2016 she was faced with the same dilemma and chose Tim Kaine.

So the choice for Biden is obvious. The only Democrat who's marginally more of an idiot than Joe Biden is AOC.

alex2cu.jpg

3arizkj.jpg

• Haha 2

Every time i see the congresswoman, I am reminded of a brief conversation i had in an interview and interrogation course where the instructor briefly talked about Sanpaku gan or Sanpaku, the Japanese term for the "three whites of the eyes"

According to Chinese medical face reading, when a part of the eye is visible beneath the iris it means the person has a physical imbalance such as alcohol, drugs, or vast over consumption of sugar.  When the upper sclera is see it is an indication of metal imbalance.

One did not...play cards with that particular instructor.

Klobichar would be a fool not to take the VP spot... Joe is old, and not a sure bet to go two terms. Klobichar would have the inside position for the top spot on the ticket in either 2024 or 2028.

No way the party is going with Warren or Comrade Bernie. They would drive independents to the Trump camp.

• Like 1

One other point... Wall Street (an unofficial branch of government) will not stand for a Warren or Sanders presidency. Even the mainstream media (the other unofficial branch of government), if pressed, would support Biden over Warren or Sanders.

Something to consider... 45% of the country is solidly pro-Trump, and 45% is for anybody but Trump. The battle is for that last 10%. A Warren or Sanders candidacy all but guarantees a Trump victory, and those “super-delegates” will not let that happen. Of course, they never counted on Bloomberg gumming up the works.

• Like 1

As I posted before.  A surprising number of Democrats in the iron clad liberal state of Minnesota claim they will vote for Trump this time.  If so, those votes are being counted wrong by politicians that can't believe they will leave the farm!

It's a Hillary victory all over again with greater numbers in the win column.

People are going to vote with their wallets... like they usually do. The proclivity of Democrats to raise taxes can only help DJT’s chances for re-election. Not to mention their proclivity to reduce 2A rights. I’ve noticed that talk among Democratic candidates in the debates about gun control has been reduced significantly. That’s because it is a loser issue for them. On the other hand, the Republicans are keeping it front and center, to good effect.

• Thanks 1