Name That Movie

Eric

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Maser said:

IMG_0820.jpg

Lord of War, I think. I really dislike Nicholas Cage, although I've liked a couple of movies he starred in, in spite of his presence. This was not one of them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric said:

That reminds me of The Crow, but I thought that window remained broken after Brandon Lee flew out of it.

Judges?

We'll call that correct.  It's from The Crow.  I felt like the "tone" of the picture may give it away.  Could be simply a continuity error.

I thought it might be right before he scratches the cat's head before going out to smash the bad guys, but I'm not sure.

For the bonus - what was the cat's name?

Edited by SC Tiger

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Judges?

We'll call that correct.  It's from The Crow.  I felt like the "tone" of the picture may give it away.  Could be simply a continuity error.

I thought it might be right before he scratches the cat's head before going out to smash the bad guys, but I'm not sure.

It has been a long time since I saw it. It was a well-made movie though. They did an excellent job of setting and holding the mood throughout the movie. The music was a big part of that. I generally enjoy movies where the soundtrack is an intrinsic part, like in The Highlander, or To Live and Die in LA.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:13 PM, Eric said:

It has been a long time since I saw it. It was a well-made movie though. They did an excellent job of setting and holding the mood throughout the movie. The music was a big part of that. I generally enjoy movies where the soundtrack is an intrinsic part, like in The Highlander, or To Live and Die in LA.

The soundtrack was very well done.  It "fit" the movie perfectly - the dark, macabre, vengeful, and angry tone of it.

Honestly - how big of an action star would Brandon Lee have been had he not died due to a dumbass on-set propmaster?

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

The soundtrack was very well done.  It "fit" the movie perfectly - the dark, macabre, vengeful, and angry tone of it.

Honestly - how big of an action star would Brandon Lee have been had he not died due to a dumbass on-set armorer?

Not a lucky family. The kid was a better actor than his old man though.