Anybody going to Karachi, Pakistan soon?

Ricordo

After many, many years my horsehide wallet is going kaputt. It is a bi-fold with a third central section that has on one side a transparent ID window and on the other card slots. The two folds each can carry three cards and  slots for business cards.

It is a bit supple but rugged. I've had it since the early 2000s. No zippers, snap closures, or stampings of any kind.

If you know where I can buy a comparable similar one, kindly let me know. Horsehide, not cowhide. Amazon and ebay carry cowhide.

Thanks

Edited by Ricordo

9 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

After many, many years my horsehide wallet is going kaputt. It is a bi-fold with a third central section that has on one side a transparent ID window and on the other card slots. The two folds each can carry three cards and  slots for business cards.

It is a bit supple but rugged. I've had it since the early 2000s. No zippers, snap closures, or stampings of any kind.

If you know where I can buy a comparable similar one, kindly let me know. Horsehide, not cowhide. Amazon and ebay carry cowhide.

Thanks

Check out some of the gun belt or holster sites, some make accessories.

• Like 1

I followed the recommendations but didn't see anything that attracted me. Thank you, guys.

On a gut feeling, I searched ebay for "men's genuine leather wallet".

Immediately, a wallet caught my attention.  Minimalist, black and tan. I figure it will stretch a bit to fit the stuff that I carry. Inexpensive,  cowhide, it should give me time to get what I want.

But the kicker is, and what compelled me to buy it, is that it is stamped Access Denied.  How could I resist that! Sure, call me a soft heart.  ?

1366_X001BQHRHH_Main_600x.jpg?v=15526081

Edited by Ricordo
  • Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 4:45 PM, Ricordo said:

Thanks

https://www.legendaryusa.com/Galiado-Genuine-Horsehide-Leather-Bi-Fold-Wallet.html

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Zonny said:

Thank you, previously saw that.  Problem with it, from my perspective, is it only has 4 card slots.

Too cramped, my cards prefer a bit more breathing room.

Plus, the Galiado stamp cannot ever compete with Access Denied.  I don't even know what a Galiado is.  ?

40 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

What a horse does when it knows you want to skin it.

Nothing, actually. By that time it's already dead.

No chance to even say neigh.