At least 20 shot in Midland/Odessa Texas

Al Czervik

1 minute ago, BamaBud said:

Not this crap AGAIN!

Pretty much what I thought.  Very happy only two were killed.

Thing is there are millions of gun owners in the US....and my bet is...the douche bags who did this...are not like us.

We'll get the blame.

I really want to start seeing some random acts of kindness that affect 20 people.

• Thanks 1

Gunman in Texas shooting rampage armed with 'AR-type weapon,' acted alone, investigators say

The gunman in Saturday afternoon’s shooting rampage in West Texas was acting alone when he killed seven people with an “AR-type weapon,” investigators said Sunday..

The police chief said he wasn’t naming the shooter, described by officials Saturday as a white man in his 30s, because “I refuse to.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-shooting-rampage-gunman-ar-type-weapon-acted-alone

While I can agree with not releasing his name because that’s what he wants...but we do have the info on the gun!!

I guess it was a co conspirator or something

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Gunman in Texas shooting rampage armed with 'AR-type weapon,' acted alone, investigators say

The gunman in Saturday afternoon’s shooting rampage in West Texas was acting alone when he killed seven people with an “AR-type weapon,” investigators said Sunday..

The police chief said he wasn’t naming the shooter, described by officials Saturday as a white man in his 30s, because “I refuse to.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-shooting-rampage-gunman-ar-type-weapon-acted-alone

While I can agree with not releasing his name because that’s what he wants...but we do have the info on the gun!!

I guess it was a co conspirator or something

A detailed description of the "real culprit".

11 hours ago, DrB said:

From the article..

"Cops are yet to release the identity of the dead shooter - and only revealed he is a white male in his 30s who was known to police."

And yet they did nothing.  Heads need to roll here...

Dave..

With any luck they NEVER release the douche bags name, let him forever be known as "the dead shooter".