Royal Jelly

Ricordo

For starters, honey is the only available natural complete food that a human can ingest. You can have a strict diet of honey and you will not die of malnutrition. Sure, you will be longing for a plateful of bacon, but that's another issue.

Royal jelly is the only food that a queen bee eats. Actually, to turn into a queen after being selected, a bee will only eat royal jelly.

Popes have it as a regular staple in their diet since the late 1880s. Granted, pure royal jelly tastes like crap, is expensive, and needs to be refrigerated. Most compounds today are mixed with honey, those don't need constant refrigeration.

Perhaps because my genes have a couple of bee stuff in them, as ancient astronaut theorists suggest, I have incorporated royal jelly  in my diet for about 40 years now. It seems to help restore my body to acceptable shape. Warning, regular intake of royal jelly, for better or for worse,  will stimulate your libido. You won't need an ancient astronaut theorist to explain that. Well-fed queen bees are notorious egg-layers.

So, if your genealogical tree includes an ancestor that ancient astronauts experimented with, give royal jelly a shot.

ancientaliens.png&f=1

See!

• Thanks 1

Fwiw, if you decide to try it, this is what I've used:

69250.jpg

Intermittently with these:

726635720723.jpg&f=1

YSOrganicPositiveEnergy-3173v2.jpg&f=1

Btw, those last two formulations are not being produced anymore. Still have a six-month supply of the last one.

Edited by Ricordo
  • Like 1

Back to the thread...

“The Splendid Chef”, a public radio program, devoted much if not all of a recent program to honey, the hives, and the bees.

Surprised me to learn that at least several hundred hives are on rooftops in New York City.

The program was quite interesting to me.

It can probably be streamed from NPR or your local public radio station. I listened while driving from A to B Sunday 08/18/19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 5:47 PM, railfancwb said:

Surprised me to learn that at least several hundred hives are on rooftops in New York City.

No pesticides around to mess up their lives. They thrive like crazy.

I'll see if I can catch that program.

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Could be worse

Cod's jelly?  For some strange reason it brings up memories of the South Vietnamese grass jelly drink. Liquid's great, especially when mixed with gin or vodka. But darn the grass jelly globs. Could never get the hang of it.