Armed off-duty firefighter halts armed suspect at Walmart store in Missouri

pipedreams

What on earth was this idiot thinking! 

Walking around the store pushing a shopping cart.

2036432376_Screenshot_2019-08-09Armedoff-dutyfirefighterhaltsarmedsuspectatWalmartstoreinMissouripolicesay.png.6eb6816e928c8aa85b25ad0e9f023356.png

"It wasn't immediately clear if the man who was detained told cops why he was at the store, however, the incident comes five days after a mass shooting at a Walmart store in El Paso, Texas, that resulted in 22 deaths. "

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-man-arrested-at-missouri-walmart-police-say

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well, I appreciate people who intervene that have the wherewithal to know what they are looking for on sight.  It is a far cry from the coward of Broward County.  I have noticed most people never have their head on a swivel.  That is what predators like this one are halted quickly.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Well, I appreciate people who intervene that have the wherewithal to know what they are looking for on sight.  It is a far cry from the coward of Broward County.  I have noticed most people never have their head on a swivel.  That is what predators like this one are halted quickly.

What this guy said!  Any more spot on it would require atomic accuracy.

3 hours ago, Valmet said:

Wonder how much national coverage this will get from the big networks? I know Fox is carrying it 

I heard a lot about it on CBS radio and local radio stations.   I don't have a TV so i can't tell you how it went on public or cable media.

Just glad someone did something.  So often people don't do a thing when people are in trouble.