Muslims Making Hell For Christian Residents In The Small TN town of Shelbyville

pipedreams

"The mainstream media is constantly trying to make it look like Muslim migrants are peaceful people who just want to assimilate into the Western world. That’s why CNN won’t be reporting on what just happened in Tennessee…
Freedom Daily reported that so many Muslim migrants from the third world country of Somalia were dumped in the small town of Shelbyville, Tennessee that they are quickly becoming the majority there. Now, residents are learning the hard way about what Shariah law is really like."

https://politicsdailyupdate.blogspot.com/2019/06/migrants-take-over-tennessee-town.html

"Things got even worse when Muslims shot up three churches in Shelbyville. The first incident occurred in September of 2016, when the Horse Mountain Church of Christ was shot 16 times overnight. Later that same night, the Philippi United Methodist Church along with another church was also struck by 7.62 x 39 rounds, which are consistent with an AK47 or a SKS rifle.
The shootings were completely swept under the rug by the mainstream media, as liberals did not want to highlight the downside of allowing Muslim migrants into a town."

So, you are saying in rural Tennessee they radical Muslim shot up places of worship?  Well, that is the dumbest move they could have made.  You see, in rural places with woods, the pass time is hunting.  You can scream to your moon god and take pot shots at the infidels and miss wildly.  Hunters make LD kills accurately on a regularly basis.  It sounds like Muslim Season just opened up, one accurate shot at a time.  We had a bit of that problem when I was a lad. Cowboys vs. wannabe gang bangers because of the El Paso drug corridor.  But, the things about the gang bangers is they used **** weapons with **** accuracy.  I remember one particular incident when the bangers rolled out thinking they were bad shooting their Loricins and Tech 9's in the air to look cool in cowboy territory.  All four of their tires exploded through accurate gun fire.  They were told to leave with a modicum of profanity or the next shots would be through their heads.  They limped off on rims rather than die.

The reason I tell this HS morale is because the same thing applies here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BamaBud said:

Is it time to play Cowboys and Muslims yet?

My point, precisely.  The cowboys/hunters always win over idiocy and inaccurate shooting.  Aim small, miss small.  Make a bunch of noise and shoot randomly, make a wonderful target.

• Like 1

If the Mohammedans continue to misbehave, our citizens will finally take all they can stand, and I predict something like the ‘Yellow Vests’ to manifest and stir things up in the political landscape.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ricordo said:

Ouch!

I'm pretty certain you know what that means to them.

The term Mohammedan‥is considered offensive or pejorative to most Muslims since it makes human beings central in their religion, a position which only Allah may occupy’.

I learn something new every day. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Well, no major news organization is going to cover that while Ploppy blames Obama created detention facilities and she can't figure out a drinking fountain vs. a toilet.

Many events, incidents, and other relevant actions go unreported every day by the news media. Suggesting or claiming that a blog pushing a weaponized narrative is, by default, the truth is a akin to claiming in a Mathematical Proofs class that if P, > not Q, = H ^ not H. 

Because someone fails to do their due diligence, does not impart the right or infer such to claim whatever message that a later author wants and then claim that their narrative is by default, true. An author is obliged to provide evidence of verifiable truth.

Bringing in other non sequitur statements is pointless. 

That's the wonder of the term phobicular ®™ and Patent Pending.  It is all-inclusive, all-encompassing,  a ball-of-wax. Just like wax, it is malleable, conforming, controlling.  Especially when located in the inner ear canal.

But it's not merely linguistics. As an example, it answers the ages-long question regarding Schrödinger's cat.  What would the cat do without Schrödinger? Or what would Schrödinger do without the cat?

But let's no stop there. It also enlightens the term  "circular line of reasoning". How could a line be a circle? Or a circle, a line? Is reasoning a circle? 

Yes, ancient astronaut theorists proclaim.  It's phobicular ®™ and Patent Pending. 

Can you work the word proboscis in there somewhere? 

And there you have it. No need to thank me. Just doing my part.

:)

EDIT: My lawyer advises me to go phobicular ®™ and Patent Pending in its protection. Phobicular © Ricordo 2019.

Edited by Ricordo
It's phobicular ®™ and Patent Pending © Ricordo 2019.
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, minervadoe said:

Can you work the word proboscis in there somewhere?  Making it possibly a poorly prioritized prejudiced phobicular protruding proboscis paraphernalia. 

Not everyone has a large nose.  I don't.  But, my Nordic wife does.  Go figure.  But, I like her nose. 

• Like 2

On 7/14/2019 at 11:45 AM, blueiron said:

Many events, incidents, and other relevant actions go unreported every day by the news media. Suggesting or claiming that a blog pushing a weaponized narrative is, by default, the truth is a akin to claiming in a Mathematical Proofs class that if P, > not Q, = H ^ not H. 

Because someone fails to do their due diligence, does not impart the right or infer such to claim whatever message that a later author wants and then claim that their narrative is by default, true. An author is obliged to provide evidence of verifiable truth.

Bringing in other non sequitur statements is pointless. 

I guarantee you as soon as the first Muslim grape pops, it will be international news.

28 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I always have a phobia about people wanting to kill me.  I assume the people in rural TN are starting to feel the same way.

And I say, Welcome to the phobicular world!

I serve as the Welcome Wagon...

Not everyone has a large nose.  I don't.  But, my Nordic wife does.  Go figure.  But, I like her nose. 

Well, after I got a complex skin cancer removed from the right side of my nose this past February, I was left with the left side of it normal and the right side rather large and bulbous from the reconstruction..... kind of a Karl Malden thing going on. LOLa85c9738fa17369f78995e5bba4fb3ae.jpgc192ebac6d7bf3dedfa487b9fd894c84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1