Muslims Making Hell For Christian Residents In The Small TN town of Shelbyville

pipedreams

13 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

And I say, Welcome to the phobicular world!

I serve as the Welcome Wagon...

I guess you fail to realize how many bomb threats Jews get both in Orthodox and Messianic.  How many Mosque shootings have you seen recently compared to synagogues.  Yes, they are out to kill us.  Omar and Ploppy are feeding those flames as well.

• Like 1

Archived for future reference.

The scale of degrees of phobicularity go from Absolute Phobicularity to Yocto Phobicularity.

An easy, simple, multiple-choice questionnaire of 1,567 questions to determine the exact degree of compatibility  according to the Phobicularity Scale should be ready by next week. A lot sooner than the gang of four saying out loud---I hate America. Which would make them go over the top of Absolute Phobicularity in the quantum world.

Wait...

One second...

Just one moment while we deal with technical difficulties...

Note to self: There might be a simpler test...

• Like 1

Archived for future reference

Establish  Church of Phobicularity®™ and Patent Pending © Ricordo 2019.

Adopt symbol:

canstock35089090.jpg&f=1

Motto or slogan not required but convenient for mass recognition purposes. "What, me phobicular?"  could present legal issues but sends a clear message.

People love spam emails. Mass dissemination through that medium would therefore augment good will among potential members.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

Yeah, I kinda take that personally too.

But that is more in the nature of an emotion. Fortunately, all emotions can be controlled.

th?id=OIP.Qx2GTNs42CgELCd-Zq5XWQAAAA%26p 

It is called vigilance and survival.   That means when I am wearing my kippah I am wearing a firearm.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Moshe said:

It is called vigilance and survival.   That means when I am wearing my kippah I am wearing a firearm.

I'd consider wearing a firearm even if not wearing a kippah.

;)

Edited by Ricordo
As Sting (The Police) says, "vigilance is a two-way street."
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ricordo said:

I'd consider wearing a firearm even though not wearing a kippah.

;)

Yes.  But, you don't have to deal with two threats:  Islam, and White Supremacy all in one.  When I get to synagogue the Rabbi open carries.  I conceal carry, and he has no problem with that.  You carry a firearm due to possible general threats.  I don't fault you for that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Yes.  But, you don't have to deal with two threats:  Islam, and White Supremacy all in one.  When I get to synagogue the Rabbi open carries.  I conceal carry, and he has no problem with that.  You carry a firearm due to possible general threats.  I don't fault you for that.

We are all sinners.

One last try.

Islam, and White Supremacy

In their eyes, you have "sinned" by merely being born a Jew.

Makes sense? No?

Hence, it's phobicular. We all carry phobicular particles in us, in differing degrees. Except Him (El). He can't lie.

Edited by Ricordo
El
  • Like 1

This is the world we live in. The following quote is considered hate speech by Facebook:

"Let us never assume that if we live good lives we will be without sin; our lives should be praised only when we continue to beg for pardon. But men are hopeless creatures, and the less they concentrate on their own sins, the more interested they become in the sins of others. They seek to criticize, not to correct. Unable to excuse themselves, they are ready to accuse others."  St. Augustine.

Phobicular.  Where up is down and left is right. Where the black holes in their brains spin like a top spewing plasma and thereby causing a spacetime distortion.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49546/report-facebook-censors-peaceful-saint-augustine-paul-bois

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/16/2019 at 9:51 AM, Ricordo said:

Archived for future reference.

The scale of degrees of phobicularity go from Absolute Phobicularity to Yocto Phobicularity.

An easy, simple, multiple-choice questionnaire of 1,567 questions to determine the exact degree of compatibility  according to the Phobicularity Scale should be ready by next week. A lot sooner than the gang of four saying out loud---I hate America. Which would make them go over the top of Absolute Phobicularity in the quantum world.

Wait...

One second...

Just one moment while we deal with technical difficulties...

Note to self: There might be a simpler test...

That is okay, I coined a few phrases decades when the Urban Dictionary.  The one that made it was redonkulous.   I guess one of rejects back before it was even politically correct not to use the expression was, "heinous with gayness."  They rejected that one along with penis waffle.  But they took ridonculous.  It is interesting to introduce a new word into the public pychegeist..  Butt Monkey they took a whole different avenue with.  My definition is someone who lives to be an annoying jealous pain in the ass.  They turned it into something, well, gay.

Edited by Moshe
  • Haha 1

That is okay, I coined a few phrases decades when the Urban Dictionary.  The one that made it was redonkulous.   I guess one of rejects back before it was even politically correct not to use the expression was, "heinous with gayness."  They rejected that one along with penis waffle.  But they took ridonculous.  It is interesting to introduce a new word into the public pychegeist..  Butt Monkey they took a whole different avenue with.  My definition is someone who lives to be an annoying jealous pain in the ass.  They turned it into something, well, gay.

Should I assume that you, Moshe, synthesized ‘psychegeist’ as an ‘urban facsimile’ to be supplanted it for ‘zeitgeist’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, C_Hallbert said:

Should I assume that you, Moshe, synthesized ‘psychegeist’ as an ‘urban facsimile’ to be supplanted it for ‘zeitgeist’?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.  I have psychology on my mind.  I am thinking of growing up to be a forensic psychologist.  I have knack for it.  I always have.  I like watching things like the First 48 with my wife.  It horrifies her, and intrigues me.  The one episode  where they found the eviscerated homeless woman, under an overpass in her own blood was written 666.  I would listen to the uniforms being freaked out.  I told my wife that they have a preferential serial killer who was also a sexual sadist,, and the writing in his blood was his signature.  When they had him in the interview room and gave him pictures, I pointed out to my wife, "Look how he doesn't look away, he is reliving the moment."  They finally break him.  My wife pointed out that there were two known victims, which doesn't a serial killer make.  I pointed out that this is not his first rodeo.  Sure enough at the end credits they found a third, and think there were more out there.  

It will be a long road, but I was always good as psychology.  My failing is statistics.  Math is not my friend.  If I can get past that, the rest shouldn't be that hard.  Granted, I haven't written a thesis since 1998 before I left academia.  Dead bodies don't bother me, I have seen enough of them.  ME office's bother me though.  The smell of death and formaldehyde make for a pungent mixture before you find the place.  I remember looking around UNM for the ME's Office feeling lost, until my nose directed me to the right place.

• Like 1