Ten Things To Truly Hate

theglock

Toenails!!

Who decided those were a good idea?  And the older I get the more I hate them.  Especially that little one at the far reaches of my right foot.  Yet they continue to grow.  Oblivious to my disdain and to my struggle to clip them.  :^< 

• Like 3

I wear flip-flops most of the year, so I like my feet to look as nice as possible.  I get a pedicure every couple of weeks with Mrs. C.  The nice young ladies dip your feet in different jell-O like substances, trim, scrape, and sand as necessary, all while you are in a massage chair.  You may even be provided an adult beverage. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

I wear flip-flops most of the year, so I like my feet to look as nice as possible.  I get a pedicure every couple of weeks with Mrs. C.  The nice young ladies dip your feet in different jell-O like substances, trim, scrape, and sand as necessary, all while you are in a massage chair.  You may even be provided an adult beverage. 

Yeah.

No.

I haven't owned flip-flops since forever.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

Cucumber water?

I may consider that. I have a couple of "pinch calluses" on my big toes and a rogue little toenail like the OP mentioned. I shaved off one of the calluses the other day but it'd be nicer to have someone else do it "long time".

2 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Cucumber water?

I may consider that. I have a couple of "pinch calluses" on my big toes and a rogue little toenail like the OP mentioned. I shaved off one of the calluses the other day but it'd be nicer to have someone else do it "long time".

Fermented grapes, probably from Chateau du Boxe.

• Haha 2

here are six things the Lord hates,

seven that are detestable to him:

haughty eyes,

a lying tongue,

hands that shed innocent blood,

a heart that devises wicked schemes,

feet that are quick to rush into evil,

a false witness who pours out lies

and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Maxmanta said:

I think we're ignoring the big question here, which is: do toenails (as a group) constitute one big thing or ten smaller things?

Discuss.

are we paying the hooker per hour or by day,that is a huge part of the equation...

15 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

are we paying the hooker per hour or by day,that is a huge part of the equation...

I think it is generally accepted that the hooker is already dead and in the trunk.  The question then becomes, did you pay in advance for the necrophilia?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

One does not pay a hooker per hour or by day. One pays a hooker TO LEAVE once their purpose has been achieved.

...or so I am told.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

One does not pay a hooker per hour or by day. One pays a hooker TO LEAVE once their purpose has been achieved.

...or so I am told.

I've always paid for MY purpose....wait, no, never mind.  I've never paid a hooker for.....what is a hooker, and why is there a dead one in my trunk?  Damn you  Walrad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1