I have been stuck on the 405 for two hours.

Rabbi

• Administrators
Just now, Gun Shark said:

Hmmm, next time you need make James Bond business cards. So if you get pulled over you can hand them to the cop and say it’s your lane.

Oh,  I already do that.  But they say “Rabbi on TBS”. Gets me out of all trouble, quells riots and drops panties. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Live it too often... traffic has a pattern, sucks one direction in the morning, and another in the afternoon and ah, hell, just sucks. Then again I’ve been on two lane highways, middle of no where where on trucker takes 15 minutes to pass another because they can go .3 mph faster and they are both slow.

just turn up the radio...fam on some tunes. I think you will like 95.5 or 106.7 fm

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Moeman said:

Live it too often... traffic has a pattern, sucks one direction in the morning, and another in the afternoon and ah, hell, just sucks. Then again I’ve been on two lane highways, middle of no where where on trucker takes 15 minutes to pass another because they can go .3 mph faster and they are both slow.

just turn up the radio...fam on some tunes. I think you will like 95.5 or 106.7 fm

It sucks....and I am on my way to check out a place.  

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Lazy R said:

Why do people say "The 405" instead of "405?" 

If I live on Maple Street, I don't say "I'm on the Maple." It's "I'm on Maple."

Maybe it's regional. Here, when you drive up to Missoula, you say "Go up 93." Not, "Go up the 93."

Meh. There are lots of regional nick names for roads.  LA has as many or more than most because it is so large and many of the area roads become part of popular culture because of film and tv. 

Ill be in the PCH later :) 

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, G19Tony said:

Today, I’m in SJC. I’ll be taking the 880 to the 80, back to the 880 across the Bay Bridge to San Rafel to pick up a Bass Ukulele. :jester:

I may stop and get a pop on the way back. 

Come get me. I am flying...*gasp* commercial.  A dead leg would be perfect right now. 

• Sad 1

Remove trousers.

Attach large sign printed with 'These aren't my pants.'

Attach labeled pants to automobile radio antenna.

Why do I get the impression that one need not journey to San Rafael to acquire a bass ukulele?

Why do bass ukuleles even exist?

Will it be orange?

Edited by tous
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

When someone says 405 this is what I picture.

96C734A9-205C-48D3-8DAD-CB723BFAA79F.png

About 20 years ago I was in a bench press/deadlift competition and dinged my shoulder in the BP part.  Some old guy was giving me advice on the DL about "keeping my arms long" (to keep the injury from bugging me).  I was wondering who this old fart was but I was polite and thanked him.

Saw him about a half-hour later deadlift 540 lbs.  Dude was like 60.  I shoulda known.

• Like 1