Random Posting

Eric

15 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Was in a Walmart a few months ago and a guy had a puppy with him.  Puppy pissed on the floor.  I think he cleaned it up but I'm thinking "great - someone else who can't go around without their schnoopsie-poo!"

See them later and I notice the dog has a "service dog" tab on his collar and I felt like a ********.  Glad I didn't say anything.....

These are the first 3 links from a search. 

https://www.workingservicedog.com/service_dog_id_tag_round.aspx?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=**LP - Shop - Misc&utm_term=4583795258017345&utm_content=550 | WS-SDRoundTag | "Service Dog - Access Required by ADA Law" Round Collar Tag | %2413.99

https://www.amazon.com/K9King-Official-Service-Federal-Protection/dp/B06XX6CFHG/ref=asc_df_B06XX6CFHG/?tag=bingshoppinga-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid={creative}&hvpos={adposition}&hvnetw=o&hvrand={random}&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl={devicemodel}&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583932699159154&psc=1

https://www.workingservicedog.com/service-dog-clip-on-patch_tags.aspx?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=**LP - NonTM - Service Dogs&utm_term=Service Dog ID Tags&utm_content=Service Dog ID Tags

Usually real service dogs don't piss on the floor in a store, the exception is if it was in training (you said puppy) it might not have known better yet. The links above just show that "tags" don't necessary mean anything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Most of these dogs are "Emotional Support Animals"  PETs in others.  What a load of **** in most cases.  I love dogs, more than people to be honest. But we have to be honest and say these are freaking pets in many/most cases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

Most of these dogs are "Emotional Support Animals"  PETs in others.  What a load of **** in most cases.  I love dogs, more than people to be honest. But we have to be honest and say these are freaking pets in many/most cases.

I agree.

I just posted the links to shows that the tags do not mean anything in many cases, they are for sale all over the internet. 

• Like 2

So, I just endured a commercial where some galoot was telling me to buy gold because it was going to double, triple, you're gonna be rich!
Then there was some tiny print at the bottom of the screen that stated that commodity prices are volatile and unpredictable.
Wait.
Wasn't the whole commercial a prediction that gold prices will go higher?
:headscratch:

There are also endless drum rolls for pot stocks and 5g investments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing worse than those guys, are the ones that tell  you to send them your money and they will give you a  debit card (your choice of Gold, Platinum, Black, or any color you need) to try to impress others.
Then the "users" say that they get their money from their employers deposited straight to their card and so they get paid two days earlier!  Don't they realize that only helps once!  From then on they are still on the same pay schedule only offset 2 days from before...………….ARGHHHHHHH
With this card they can keep track of their money.  If they couldn't keep track of their cash, how is this card going to make any difference!
I can't believe there is a business that tells you to send them your money and they will let you spend it using their card, instead of with your cash.
DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!

Walmart and Kroger offer to sell Visa prepaid money cards.

• Like 1

Market up, market down, market stable, market volatile you must buy gold to hedge off the coming TEOTWAWKI
a friend of mine was big into gold, silver. Till an ice storm hit and the power was out for near a week. The Holiday inn 50 miles away wouldn’t take Krugerands.
Some is good, all in one basket is bad. A little cash, a few rolls of quarters (you never know) prepaid phone card, prepaid credit card. If you’re saving for retirement or for disaster can be different things

Add some “junk silver” USA coins - 1964 and earlier dimes, quarters and halves. Price in paper dollars has recently been ten to twelve times face value.

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic