If you just arrived, say hi!

Rabbi

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 3:16 PM, Eric said:

Guys, I have no control over what happens on GT anymore. I do have some control here and I don't want the negative crap from there dragged over here. Everyone feels how they feel about the things that have transpired, but what is going to be accomplished by resorting to name-calling and insults? Please, again, give the bashing a rest. Let's build something here we are proud of. You can't build anything lasting and good on a weak foundation. Hate and anger are ****ty building materials.

Even Eric - the owner - says he has "some control" here.  

Well - he knows us at least!  It's like herding cats! :anim_rofl2:

:anim_lol:

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Even Eric - the owner - says he has "some control" here.  

Well - he knows us at least!  It's like herding cats! :anim_rofl2:

Close, but no cigar.  More like herding cats into a bathtub for a bath after they’ve been sprayed by a skunk.  :anim_rofl2:

Nothing personal, people.  

Hawk 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Control is mostly an illusion and it only really works as long as everyone believes in it. As Thirty-Eight Special said, "Hold on loosely, but don't let go. If you cling too tightly, you're gonna lose control."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Control is mostly an illusion and it only really works as long as everyone believes in it. As Thirty-Eight Special said, "Hold on loosely, but don't let go. If you cling too tightly, you're gonna lose control."

Isn’t that what I just said? ???

Hawk 

1 hour ago, Eddy Current said:

Hi all, just came over from the other place.  I was fairly new over there, compared to some.  I saw a few familiar faces over here, then I started going through the Beautiful Cars thread, and knew I had to sign up so I could “like” some of the pics. Thanks for having me. 

Welcome.  You will find more to like here, but good start.  

Hawk

• Like 2

Hello, been lurkin for awhile was one of the first  100 members of Eric's previous forum, recently left a forum with 15 other members, in which using filthy obscene language was the norm and I mean insulting, amazing the times we live in. Enuff of that cesspool, I'm a Glock fan, just acquired a G42 for EDC sweet soft shooting handgun compared to the keltec P3-AT used to carry. Also have a G30 Gen2 finest accurate shooting handgun outa the box I've ever owned and I've owned a few handguns in my time, hope I can contribute some useful firearms related info and learn a few things ....

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SilverRidge01 said:

Hello, been lurkin for awhile was one of the first  100 members of Eric's previous forum, recently left a forum with 15 other members, in which using filthy obscene language was the norm and I mean insulting, amazing the times we live in. Enuff of that cesspool, I'm a Glock fan, just acquired a G42 for EDC sweet soft shooting handgun compared to the keltec P3-AT used to carry. Also have a G30 Gen2 finest accurate shooting handgun outa the box I've ever owned and I've owned a few handguns in my time, hope I can contribute some useful firearms related info and learn a few things ....

Enjoy TBS.............:welcome:
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, willee51 said:

Recently joined from Central Virginia.  Was on one of the Glock Forums, that for the most part "died".  Was directed here, so here I am.  Thanks for Forum!!

Welcome aboard!  We’re glad you’re here.  Feel free to jump right in.  

Hawk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Eric unpinned this topic