Signs. Everywhere a sign.

jmohme

This is the sign on the doors of the venue that I am working this week and last.

At first I was put off by it, but then I realized that they left me wide open for lots of other cool vices! 

4TK_0702.JPG

Edited by jmohme
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jmohme said:

This is the sign on the doors of the venue that I am working this week and last.

At first I was put off by it, but then I realized that they left me wide open for lots of other cool vices! 

4TK_0702.JPG

What about a smokin hot drunk furry woman of ill repute? Technically she is none of those things and most of those things at the same time (Schrödinger's prostitute).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XSIV4S said:

What about a smokin hot drunk furry woman of ill repute? Technically she is none of those things and most of those things at the same time (Schrödinger's prostitute).

Reminds me of the Doctor asking the woman if she smoked after sex.  She looked at him quizzically an said, "I don't know, I never looked!".

• Like 3

The sign I originally posted also says no pets. I am working a horse show that is taking place behind the door with that sign. From my vantage point I can see 5 dogs. And one of them is mine!

Gellan)smalll.jpg

Edited by jmohme
  • Like 1