Is this the deep state at work?

gwalchmai

This is scary, but what do you do?

https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/2020/10/is-this-deep-state-at-work-is-swamp.html

[ tinhat]

I review this story from a position that I cannot fully explain. However, I have personal experience -recent experience- with a similar and rather unusual situation that cannot be explained by any method other than DHS surveillance. So here’s what I think took place.

The package, likely a Fed-X delivery, was intercepted by FBI agents using mechanisms for tracking and surveillance that open targeting through portals connected to DHS.

As an outcome of the U.S. Patriot Act, the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security has an agreement in place with mail shipping companies, public/private services, that essentially allows them a portal to track all in-state and interstate mail deliveries.

The FBI has access to this data network in the same way the FBI has access to federal transportation records. Just like when you book a flight and DHS portals are open that allow FBI to track your movements domestically. This type of portal is also accessed in private company transportation like Uber, Lyft etc. DHS, and as a consequence the FBI, can easily track your whereabouts.

Without much hesitation I will bet the FBI was monitoring the communication of Bobulinski, and by extension the entire Tucker Carlson production network. Once the shipment was known to be taking place, the DHS portals are opened; the package is tracked; and the FBI moves in to intercept the delivery.

The transport company doesn’t need to be participating because they are essentially unneeded. Their system network is connected to the FBI.

That’s the likely scenario.

Wanna bet?

[ /tin ]

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I hope I don't offend anyone, BUT

IMHO, the so-called "Deep State" exists only on the fevered imagination of Alex Jones and his followers. I put the Deep State in the same category as the NEW World Order, Build-a-Burgers? illuminati, Jewish Freemasons, etc.

Stop believing on them and they cease to exist.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

"Deep state" doesn't have to be an organized group, it only has to be a number of individuals of a like mind.

Then these individuals would each do on their own, what they could to undermine the existing administration.

To accomplish crimes, you don't have to be a member of an organized group.  Just a bunch of criminals can still cause destruction each working on their own.

The goal is common, even if the persons aren't.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

its not difficult to program Mail scanners to sort Mail and Packages from any SKU or Address anywhere you want it to go, say a sorting table used by Federal Agencies for whatever reason.

although, if it was Addressed From Tucker Carlson NY to Tucker Carlson Los Angeles that's a Flag to stop and search.

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

I hope I don't offend anyone, BUT

IMHO, the so-called "Deep State" exists only on the fevered imagination of Alex Jones and his followers. I put the Deep State in the same category as the NEW World Order, Build-a-Burgers? illuminati, Jewish Freemasons, etc.

Stop believing on them and they cease to exist.

Just curious, You votin for Trump?  I apologize, really.  I just have no problem askin questions of people or answerin questions From people. 

6 hours ago, Swampfox762 said:

Just curious, You votin for Trump?  I apologize, really.  I just have no problem askin questions of people or answerin questions From people. 

I've been a Trump supporter since day one.  Been a hard-line conservative all of my life.

But I do not give any credence at all to conspiracy theories.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

UPS is now reporting that the flash drive has been returned after cleaning. "We had to brush off the dirt, it was packed with crud."

UPS further reported that the Mafia does not exist and the drive does not sleep with the fishes.

I don't necessarily believe misinformation or encourage gullibility  but the fact is that it has been tested (and almost perfected) for centuries now. The reason why fact-checks like google, twitter, and facebook  are important. ?

"Wove. Wove is what brings us here, today"

26vpo5.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

There just comes a time when too many coincidences don't look coincidental.

Edited by Ricordo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ricordo said:

UPS is now reporting that the flash drive has been returned after cleaning. "We had to brush off the dirt, it was packed with crud."

UPS further reported that the Mafia does not exist and the drive does not sleep with the fishes.

I don't necessarily believe misinformation or encourage gullibility  but the fact is that it has been tested (and almost perfected) for centuries now. The reason why fact-checks like google, twitter, and facebook  are important. ?

"Wove. Wove is what brings us here, today"

26vpo5.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

There just comes a time when too many coincidences don't look coincidental.

How did they clean it. Like with a cloth or something? (whatever Killary said)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Btw, if somebody finds my file I'd really appreciate it. Would like to see it, for sentimental reasons.

It doesn't matter if it has clay or fried-chicken-wing stains. They should come off with Mr. Clean's magic eraser. Fwiw, it starts with Maj...

?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, janice6 said:

Like absentee voting...........

Yes.

I made a little side money moving documents/stuff in years past. Stuff that couldn't fall into the wrong hands. Sometimes I just followed the armored car, sometimes I actually carried the items.

I liked the stealth approach, other guys I worked with liked the show of force approach. Both had their place. That is actually a pretty high pressure job.

The flash drive was copied before being sent, that is just basic common sense, doesn't sound like it was earth shattering stuff. It was protected in the sense of journalistic integrity, not national security. I'll bet the .guv already knew what was on it, they didn't need to pinch it. Likely was just a mess up by UPS, I've had all the carriers lose packages and contents multiple times. I'm actually mildly relieved every time something shows up whole and on time anymore.:78:

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cheygriz said:

I've been a Trump supporter since day one.  Been a hard-line conservative all of my life.

But I do not give any credence at all to conspiracy theories.

I used to agree with that 110% but since the whole priest pedophile scandal I have changed my mind.  If supposed men of the cloth can get away with something that heinous with no real money/power on the line anything is possible.  It completely changed my outlook on people's behavior.  The weinstien, epstien, olyptic gymnastics, college swimming all contributed as well.  I cannot believe how many people will stand by and watch.

I give this scandal a low probability of being organized at all but as Janice said you just need one person with the same agenda.  Frankly the whole thing sounds silly and even if it is exactly as they state I would not have announced it as they did.  They look like idiots for mailing the one copy and sound like a bunch of Alex Jonesers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1