NYC protesters, leading lives of wealth and privilege, busted for rioting

pipedreams

"The so-called revolutionaries who were busted for rioting at a New Afrikan Black Panther Party rally took a break from their yacht club lives and modeling careers to be a part of the mayhem.

The seven “comrades” — including wealthy Upper East Sider Clara Kraebber — had their mug shots tweeted out by the NYPD early Wednesday, days after their arrests for smashing storefront windows in the Flatiron District.

They were cuffed during a protest organized by the Panthers and the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement groups condemning the death of Daniel Prude, who was killed while in custody of the Rochester Police Department in March."

image.png.6d5944dcb75d3d73ee43e6ec3e056768.png

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-protesters-leading-lives-of-wealth-and-privilege-busted-for-rioting

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"The so-called revolutionaries who were busted for rioting at a New Afrikan Black Panther Party rally took a break from their yacht club lives and modeling careers to be a part of the mayhem.

The seven “comrades” — including wealthy Upper East Sider Clara Kraebber — had their mug shots tweeted out by the NYPD early Wednesday, days after their arrests for smashing storefront windows in the Flatiron District.

They were cuffed during a protest organized by the Panthers and the Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement groups condemning the death of Daniel Prude, who was killed while in custody of the Rochester Police Department in March."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-protesters-leading-lives-of-wealth-and-privilege-busted-for-rioting

Wealth can affect adversely, if it is simply acquired, not earned.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pipedreams said:

I bet their parents are "so proud"!

• Haha 1

Good. I hope it destroys any chance of getting a decent job and has a severe adverse effect on their parents livelihood and social lives. Elliot Rucka's dad apparently created a comic titled Stumptown. Do you suppose that pertains to Stump Breaking mares or some other libtard perversion?

• Like 1

I have a theory about people.  Not all people, but a certain percentage of the population, and I have to admit that I might number among them.  This portion of the population does better when challenged... not necessarily by fighting for or against something -  but fighting seems to be a common default when they are not being challenged by something productive, whether that is solving a problem of some sort, or acquiring a set of knowledge about some topic, or developing a skill set in some activity... in all cases the challenge must be personally meaningful.

The rich idiots in the OP have never been challenged by anything, or by anything that was personally meaningful to them...  Never had to earn money to buy something they desperately wanted (I worked 2  20-hour a week jobs in high school, simultaneously, to pay for weekly horseback riding lessons and for the gas and endless repairs to the car to get me to those lessons - I never had time to get in trouble)... instead those kids were handed everything they wanted without ever having to work hard for it, so they would value THE WORK AND WHAT IT BOUGHT.  They've never been challenged physically (just look at them) - I was forbidden to take martial arts until I left home (it wasn't ladylike), but as soon as I skipped of to college, I found a martial arts school, and I was VERY, VERY lucky to have two excellent instructors I grew to respect more than 99.9% of the people I have ever met in my life...  and my respect for them (and not wanting to disappoint them) drove my performance beyond what I would have been satisfied by for myself, up to what they saw I was capable of.  I don't think those kids have had anyone like that in their lives, because their family money means that too many people kowtow to them.  On some level, those kids noted the resentment some people feel when faced with others who have more (of anything) than they do... and in looking for something "challenging" they found it - in doing stupid **** that they think might make them less resented, and that simultaneously gave them the opportunity to rebel against their parents (in some cases) and against the society that they believed responsible for the conditions that led to their being resented, or led to them feeling guilty because they knew they had done nothing to deserve the better conditions of life that they enjoy(ed).  Anyway, had they been challenged earlier, in a personally meaningful way, perhaps they wouldn't have chosen the path of stupid, irrational, hypocritical, thoughtless, less than worthless carbuncles on the hind end of society... because certain people need to be challenged in order to be productive members of society, or they just find ways to cause trouble for everyone.

Soooo... I'm not finding COVID challenging... ya' worried yet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I have a theory about people.  Not all people, but a certain percentage of the population, and I have to admit that I might number among them.  This portion of the population does better when challenged... not necessarily by fighting for or against something -  but fighting seems to be a common default when they are not being challenged by something productive, whether that is solving a problem of some sort, or acquiring a set of knowledge about some topic, or developing a skill set in some activity... in all cases the challenge must be personally meaningful.

The rich idiots in the OP have never been challenged by anything, or by anything that was personally meaningful to them...  Never had to earn money to buy something they desperately wanted (I worked 2  20-hour a week jobs in high school, simultaneously, to pay for weekly horseback riding lessons and for the gas and endless repairs to the car to get me to those lessons - I never had time to get in trouble)... instead those kids were handed everything they wanted without ever having to work hard for it, so they would value THE WORK AND WHAT IT BOUGHT.  They've never been challenged physically (just look at them) - I was forbidden to take martial arts until I left home (it wasn't ladylike), but as soon as I skipped of to college, I found a martial arts school, and I was VERY, VERY lucky to have two excellent instructors I grew to respect more than 99.9% of the people I have ever met in my life...  and my respect for them (and not wanting to disappoint them) drove my performance beyond what I would have been satisfied by for myself, up to what they saw I was capable of.  I don't think those kids have had anyone like that in their lives, because their family money means that too many people kowtow to them.  On some level, those kids noted the resentment some people feel when faced with others who have more (of anything) than they do... and in looking for something "challenging" they found it - in doing stupid **** that they think might make them less resented, and that simultaneously gave them the opportunity to rebel against their parents (in some cases) and against the society that they believed responsible for the conditions that led to their being resented, or led to them feeling guilty because they knew they had done nothing to deserve the better conditions of life that they enjoy(ed).  Anyway, had they been challenged earlier, in a personally meaningful way, perhaps they wouldn't have chosen the path of stupid, irrational, hypocritical, thoughtless, less than worthless carbuncles on the hind end of society... because certain people need to be challenged in order to be productive members of society, or they just find ways to cause trouble for everyone.

Soooo... I'm not finding COVID challenging... ya' worried yet?

There is a lot of truth to what you said.

I have no idea why, but I felt humiliated to take money from my father for everyday things, as I was growing up.  My father simply handed me what I needed, without dialogue, so I didn't feel he belittled me in any way.

He did constantly remind us that work will set you free. In the sense that, what you earned, meant you could always earn more through more effort, and it belonged to no one else but you.

I got a job as soon as anyone would hire me, so I could feel the money I got "was mine".  It had value to me, since I could equate it to the work/effort I put into getting it.

I did work around the apartment houses for my dad, but I never got the idea it was "pay", it always felt to me like a handout because I had to "ask for it".

I proved to myself that you could get damn near anything you wanted, if you were willing to work hard enough for it.  Maybe some day I will confess what this means.

I have made a concerted effort to convey this feeling of personal responsibility to my children.  It seems that it worked, now that they are approaching their retirement age.

I believe to work for  a goal is a good purpose, to work for the sake of work is masochism.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2020/09/12/4253707362475853921/964x580_MP4_4253707362475853921.mp4

In other news, CEO Jeffrey Previte (right) was caught on security camera thrashing his defenseless puppy Bici and grabbing the whimpering dog by the throat. In the August 22 video, Previte, 46, can be seen yanking the dog off the floor by the scruff of its neck and violently jerking the animal through a door. On Friday, Previte apologized for his actions, telling colleagues and friends: 'Words can't fully describe how sorry I am for what happened. I lost my temper.'

"I'm Joe Biden and I approve this message".

33019414-8719155-This_polar_bear_which_w

Edited by Ricordo