Anyone Remember Jade East??

DrB

30 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Also English Leather... that was my favorite

Me too!  As a matter of fact, I STILL wear English Leather.  I Liked ALL the old colognes.  Jade East, English Leather, Brut, British Sterling, Canoe...

I actually had a lady at publix a couple weeks ago ask me what cologne I was wearing.  I said "English Leather".  She said, "I thought so.  I remember that smell from when I was a kid.  My Dad smelled like that.  You just gave me a Flashback!"  Every time I put it on, I see my dad in the bathroom with his Air Force Uniform on, gettin ready for work.....

Good Smells!!!  All of them!!!:dancinsmiley:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

The cook on my ship preferred Aqua Velva since he could drink it when there was no whiskey available and yet his breath still smelled good.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

There was this one alcoholic that used to drink listerine and eat sterno sometimes.  Not Joking here....

Dave..

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DrB said:

There was this one alcoholic that used to drink listerine and eat sterno sometimes.  Not Joking here....

Dave..

It's pathetic when you do stuff like that just for the feeling.  Our Cook was routinely confined to the ship for drunkenness but drunk or sober, he was a damn fine cook. 

When he was confined to the ship, his wife would come on board to visit, and every single time she would try to smuggle him bottles of booze.  Strange to see people whose existence depended on liquor.

• Like 1