I Would Just Like to Remind Everyone on this New Page

Altaris

Can someone help me turn my tactical wheelbarrow into a hot dog cart?

I'd also like to know if open carry would prevent smoking in a rental car? Even if it had a turtle cleaning kit in the trunk.

Edited by Dave514
  • Like 3

I'd also like to know if open carry would prevent smoking in a rental car? Even if it had a turtle cleaning kit in the trunk.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"ferrari_488_spider-952x500.jpg","data-attachmentid":1072}[/ATTACH]

ferrari_488_spider-952x500.jpg.43335b2dd11417eccb31b6922d967e0f.jpg

• Like 1

Do we really want to drag all of the old jambogs, traditions, and catch-phrases over form the other board? I think we should create our own here...

We will have to be patient. So far the most memorable post is about someone sticking their dick in mashed potatoes.

• Like 2

Do we really want to drag all of the old jambogs, traditions, and catch-phrases over form the other board? I think we should create our own here...

We will have to be patient. So far the most memorable post is about someone sticking their dick in mashed potatoes.

Was there gravy involved?

Should there be?

I would lovevfor EMT to come back. He was a little over-earnest at times, but I genuinely liked the guy.