Teenager Killed WWII Veteran, 91, By Setting Him On Fire

What has happened to society?

"A 17-year-old twisted teenager has killed a 91-year-old World War veteran by beating, dousing him with gasoline, and setting him on fire.

The 91-year-old, Paul Monchnik had been living in Detroit and was a friendly and active member of the Detroit community.

Paul Monchnik became a USA immigrant at the age of 8.

He went to school in Detroit. At his teenage years, he joined World War II and survived the war."

https://www.trendings.net/a/teenage...1FpAFNrxOaw9fgOhP4r25OhAyTHzrl7QcaFPY5gzXUY8c

Edited by pipedreams
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

What has happened to society?

"A 17-year-old twisted teenager has killed a 91-year-old World War veteran by beating, dousing him with gasoline, and setting him on fire.

The 91-year-old, Paul Monchnik had been living in Detroit and was a friendly and active member of the Detroit community.

Paul Monchnik became a USA immigrant at the age of 8.

He went to school in Detroit. At his teenage years, he joined World War II and survived the war."

https://www.trendings.net/a/teenage...1FpAFNrxOaw9fgOhP4r25OhAyTHzrl7QcaFPY5gzXUY8c

Just as disgusting, is the fake repentance voiced simply for sympathy for the murderer.  This is the act of a true psychopath and he should be removed from society permanently, with prejudice!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am a firm believer that whatever was done to the victim should be done to perpetrator.  Beat up the teenager, and light them on fire in front of his school as a warning to others.  Then behead the charred skull and put on a pike there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am a firm believer that whatever was done to the victim should be done to perpetrator.  Beat up the teenager, and light them on fire in front of his school as a warning to others.  Then behead the charred skull and put on a pike there.
That would go to quickly.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TX OMFS said:
10 hours ago, Moshe said:

That would go to quickly.

Well, I am not a "cruel and unusual,' Liberal,  I think whatever was done to the victim should be done the perpetrator.  I find that neither cruel, nor unusual.

• Like 5

I would be happy to pour gas over the perp and pitch matches at him until dead.  In fact, the society that produced this monster would probably be improved if we sold lottery tickets for the privilege of being the gas-pouring, match-throwing executioner, which says awful things about our current culture, but is no less true.

• Like 4