The Borking of Brett

fortyofforty

Call me crazy but Dr. Ford struck me as a person that could be easily influenced.

I would think that there are several used car dealers in Palo Alto that would love to have her drop by their lot.

Btw, sad state of our educational system. Two (2) Masters and a PhD? Dayum!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, c10bonanza said:

Kavanaugh is killing it with his opening statement.  I hope the American people are watching.

I was thinking about this today, the millions of Americans who have absolutely zero interest in this process, did not even know a hearing took place today whose outcome could jeopardize or erode their concept of innocent until proven guilty. And just flat out don't care and might vote in the next election by stepping into the voting booth and pulling the straight ticket democrat lever.

20 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

Yes he did.  Bravo, Lindsey.

By the way, somehow the yearbooks from Dr. Ford's high school were electronically scrubbed from the internet.  Coincidence, since Ford's own social media accounts were scrubbed.

Watched Joe diGenova this evening, he said that she had so many problems at her high school, they sent her away. And that may be part 0f the reason it got scrubbed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARP said:

I was thinking about this today, the millions of Americans who have absolutely zero interest in this process, did not even know a hearing took place today whose outcome could jeopardize or erode their concept of innocent until proven guilty. And just flat out don't care and might vote in the next election by stepping into the voting booth and pulling the straight ticket democrat lever.

I stopped by the Borough building today. Gal at the next desk had Cspan on one computer. No work going on the other. Punching buttons on the cell phone. Listened in long enough to hear someone say Kavanaughs day planner/diary wasn't good enough. Sure, but some raving lunatic woman's rambling with no back up from 30 years ago is o.k?

• Like 2

Funny how Senator Fascist Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut was attacking Judge Kavanaugh over "False in one, false in all".  Seriously?  This from the admitted LIAR Blumenthal who lied about his Vietnam service.  Blumenthal the liar, charging someone else with lying.

Funny how Cory Groper Booker sits in judgment of someone accused of groping.

Funny how the Fascist party of Keith Ellison accuses Judge Kavanaugh of assault, all with serious, straight faces, while Ellison is the second highest ranking member of the Fascist party.

Funny, but it's not really funny.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's give Dems a taste of their own medicine. Have them prove that they are not amoral.

One example out of many---the leaked letter.

Senator Feinstein denies leaking it. Her staff denies leaking it.

Dr. Ford's lawyers remain mum about it. Big surprise there, if they leaked it they could be sanctioned, even disbarred.

And Dr. Ford testified that she doesn't know.

Because of the lawyers remaining silent and the denial by Senator Feinstein, the spotlight is on Dr. Ford.

Yeah, that's the ticket! She leaked it.

I'll say it again. Given enough rope, the Dems will eat their own. Generally speaking, they are amoral.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kupta, the time traveller, has just informed me of the result of the FBI background recheck.

In a nutshell:

1) Dr. Ford states that an incident happened;

2) Justice Kavanaugh denies that the incident happened;

3) The three (3) known witnesses also deny that the incident happened.

In other news to come, Kupta told me that a new drink will first see the light next week. No, not beer.

In today's news, the hollowskulls have spoken--- https://www.dailywire.com/news/36453/watch-ami-horowitz-asks-ny-college-students-about-james-barrett

They believe! They BELIEVE!

Edited by Ricordo
About hollowskulls

EVERY Fascist sticks together.  Republicans always cave.  What does Coons have on Flake?  Sex?  Allegations of an affair, I am guessing.  Private meeting between Flake and Coons.  Protester allowed to board the elevator with Flake to shout in his face.  So, Flake caves, Fascists get another week to dig and scream and fundraise and lie.  Hitler himself would be impressed with the skill today's Fascists display in using the system to advance their agenda and block the opposition.

• Like 2

I truly feel sorry for Brett.   Everything I needed to know was in the tears of his wife.

After reading up about how this man grew up, his family, the way he worked hard in athletics and in academics...

I'd be lucky of my daughter married a man of this quality.  And I don't take that topic lightly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was in the Capitol not more than six months ago.  The elevators were tightly controlled.  Access for Senators and Congressmen was controlled.  But when it suits the needs of the Fascists, somehow protesters can get right on the elevator with Senator Flake.  Saul Alinsky.  Anyone want to find out how those women were able to get on that elevator in front of video cameras?  Did the Democrat Fascists allow it to happen?  Then Flake cuts a backroom deal with Coons.  Nice.

Sen. Jeff Flake was confronted by two female protesters in a Capitol Hill elevator on Friday after he announced that he'd support Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, G26S239 said:

I detest that dirty backstabbing cocksucker Flake. He now has the power to be a spoiler like McCain. ******* spiteful POS. He won't do **** about this Democrat smear job but he'll sure kiss their asses. 

I realize that doesn't make me the Lone Ranger here I just felt like venting.

• Like 1

I detest that dirty backstabbing ********er Flake. He now has the power to be a spoiler like McCain. ****ing spiteful POS. He won't do **** about this Democrat smear job but he'll sure kiss their asses. 

Please, don't let us hold you back expressing your true feelings. :D

And Jeff Flake still wonders why he was incapable of winning a primary.

Heck, Bill Cosby could have run against him and defeated him easily.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1