The Borking of Brett

fortyofforty

We are witnessing the Fascists' 2018 version of Borking.  The Fascists are not attacking the judge's philosophy because they can't.  They must destroy the man.  It's all they have.  Billy The Rapist can smirk and grin, and his filthy wife can do interview after interview without ever being questioned on her treatment of women, but Brett must be destroyed.  36 years of exemplary behavior only proves how guilty he is, right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If it’s not all about politics then have the vote and the hearing later.

if it is all about politics then after the vote it will all quietly be dropped.

i think the odds of Kavernaugh being voted on at all are starting to look bad.

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

If it’s not all about politics then have the vote and the hearing later.

if it is all about politics then after the vote it will all quietly be dropped.

i think the odds of Kavernaugh being voted on at all are starting to look bad.

The picture is much bigger. This is not about yet another smear job, it is about the fact that the left is destroying our country by manipulating the system against us, and I don't see a way out of this mess in the current situation. We voted Trump in, and he is busy fighting bullshit claims from both the media, the left, and many people in the middle. They block and veto on all issues. They don't care what we voted for, and we let them get away with it. We allowed the manipulations and corruption to creep in for well over a decade, and now we are facing the music.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, crockett said:

The picture is much bigger. This is not about yet another smear job, it is about the fact that the left is destroying our country by manipulating the system against us, and I don't see a way out of this mess in the current situation. We voted Trump in, and he is busy fighting bullshit claims from both the media, the left, and many people in the middle. They block and veto on all issues. They don't care what we voted for, and we let them get away with it. We allowed the manipulations and corruption to creep in for well over a decade, and now we are facing the music.

And they are tying him up with a bullshit "Russia" probe that has nothing to do with collusion.  The Fascists play by Alinsky rules.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

There exists no more politically perfect man than Brett Kavanaugh.  If he gets destroyed by the Trash Trump media and the Fascists, no man will get confirmed.

Agreed.  I believe these accusations are bogus.  If it were any other judge, we would see the same type of accusations coming forth.  Facts don't matter, only the seriousness of the charge.

• Like 1

Just so I have it straight.  Democrats want to restore voting rights to felons, because their crimes were a long time ago.  And Democrats want to open the borders and not vet any immigrant who wants to come in, regardless of the crimes they might have committed.  But Brett Kavanaugh, he needs to be destroyed, then sent to the Gulag.  Soviet-style show trials are forthcoming.  Admit your guilt and we won't murder your wife and children.  Then we'll torture and murder your wife and children, comrade.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, crockett said:

The picture is much bigger. This is not about yet another smear job, it is about the fact that the left is destroying our country by manipulating the system against us, and I don't see a way out of this mess in the current situation. We voted Trump in, and he is busy fighting bull**** claims from both the media, the left, and many people in the middle. They block and veto on all issues. They don't care what we voted for, and we let them get away with it. We allowed the manipulations and corruption to creep in for well over a decade, and now we are facing the music.

Here is a way out.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-23-emergency-report-signed-executive-orders-reveal-trump-is-planning-mass-arrests-military-tribunals-for-deep-state-traitors-like-comey-clinton-and-obama.html#

My how things have changed since this thread started. It's Monday night, there still are no witnesses for the opposition, accuser #2 is falling apart fast, I'm doubting accuser #1 is going to show but if she does, I'm betting that the Kavanaugh group has evidence to prove he could not possibly have been there. In his interview today with Martha Mac, Kavanaugh knew the intersection close to where this party was supposed to have taken place. Unfortunately, I had to step away when the interview got to that point, but he held back from what he knows (at least that was my take from what was not said) and he is going to lay accuser #1 out cold with the truth.

And at that point, Grassley should immediately adjourn, schedule the vote and get it on. Give no more time for debate.

• Like 1

"...No man can be judged a criminal until he is found guilty; nor can society take from him the public protection until it has been proved that he has violated the conditions on which it was granted. What right, then, but that of power, can authorize the punishment of a citizen so long as there remains any doubt of his guilt?,,," Cesare Beccaria

• Like 3

I heard yesterday that Democrats were the ones who were digging and trying to find other women to come forward.  They dug up Ramirez.  Also, the Senate Judiciary Committee has investigators whose job it is to look into claims such as this.  They could have started in July.  Feinstein and the other Fascists held on to the letter, until the Fascists leaked it.  Why didn't Feinstein let the trained investigators do their jobs?  Why did Feinstein use Alinsky tactics to try to derail the nomination?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BMyers said:

It would be nice to see him turn around and sue each one of those politicians and the accusers for slander and take them for everything they are worth. 

The politicians on the committee can’t be sued for slander

https://www.quora.com/How-can-a-senator-be-sued-for-slander

A Senator could be sued for slander just like any other citizen, assuming that the statements alleged to be slanderous were not spoken within the Senate itself and outside the context of his or her official duties as a Senator. Statements made within the Senate or as part of a Senator’s official duties are immune from prosecution.

Ford cannot be sued for false statements as she sent the original letter to a House member about a senate nomination proceeding. Expecting her from the false statement statute.

(I know, sucks doesn’t it)

Edited by Dric902
  • Sad 1

The founding fathers are rolling over in their graves right now. 

My guess, they are more upset with the citizens for lacking the will to take back control of the government than they are with the government. They knew it would become corrupt and that is why the formed the Constitution in the manner they did. 

The politician should have no more an no less rights than the normal citizen. 

Yet, complacency allows such things to occur.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Keep going, Democrats.  Keep making accusations.  Keep making allegations.  Charge after charge.  You'll be a hero to the Fascists.  You'll get a book deal.  Maybe a movie deal.  You will become rich and famous, and protect abortion.  Abortion.  Abortion.  Abortionabortionabortionabortion.

• Like 1

Just saw Ed Henry pop onto Hannity....a 5th false allegation was being reported by news outlets. A guy with a twitter account stated that a sexual assault happened on a boat in Delaware in 1985 by 2 guys named Brett and Mark, no last names. They looked back into his account, he tweeted out a message that called for a coup against Trump. Meantime, he recanted, said he made a mistake and apologized for the Kavanaugh tweet.

The physical violence can not be far behind these clowns.

This Sex Crime Prosecutor from Arizona, she needs to shred accuser #1 tomorrow. I can only hope.

Edited by ARP
  • Like 1

I can’t wait for Kavanaugh to be confirmed and commissioned.  When I start to get outraged by these vile tactics I calm down and think about how sweet it will be when Kavanaugh casts the 5th vote to overturn Roe.  The hysteria will be hysterical.

The libtards played with fire this time and are about to get burned.

When Ginsburg croaks during Trump’s second term there won’t be any incentive to nominate a moderate jurist.  Nominate a ultra-conservative Judge and punish the libs!

It’s time for conservatives to stop playing nice and start swinging for the mouth.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ARP said:

Just saw Ed Henry pop onto Hannity....a 5th false allegation was being reported by news outlets. A guy with a twitter account stated that a sexual assault happened on a boat in Delaware in 1985 by 2 guys named Brett and Mark, no last names. They looked back into his account, he tweeted out a message that called for a coup against Trump. Meantime, he recanted, said he made a mistake and apologized for the Kavanaugh tweet.

The physical violence can not be far behind these clowns.

This Sex Crime Prosecutor from Arizona, she needs to shred accuser #1 tomorrow. I can only hope.

That's the problem.  Apologized.  There is no mechanism that a judge can use to punish those who lie against him.  Kavanaugh really isn't in a position to file a lawsuit and go through all that crap again.  There should be some mechanism for the justice system to punish those who lie to influence this process.

• Like 1

I'll be focusing today on Dr. Ford's body language, tone, inflections, and eye expressions and directions.

I've already concluded that Democrats, generally speaking,  are amoral. Upon the evidence that I've seen, Ms. Ramirez and Ms. Swetnick rightfully belong in the amoral group.

What these folks don't seem to realize is that by their scorched-earth games and lies, they do not serve well the #MeToo movement. Their strategy will only reinforce the stereotype of the "devious cunningness of women". And, by stupidity or design,  they don't seem to care.

If, and only if, political orientation runs in a family, perhaps Planned Parenthood should be fully funded.

I do not take well to folks who express a constant stress when they speak. At the very least it's unnatural.

I do not trust folks who express that they are telling the truth and contemporaneously move their heads sideways. That's normal for Hindus In India but not for persons of European extract.

When making a definitive statement while looking straight into a person's eyes, when  before and after they were not, denotes a high probability that they are lying.

• Like 1

The truth is supposed to speak for itself, it's suspect when there are no supporting details, other than the party was hurt and offended.  Proof is necessary for justice, it is not necessary for vengeance.  Politics is now approaching the lowest level of ethics and morality when it perverts justice, just for the obsession of some to acquire power.

• Like 3

"I am not a pawn!", she uttered while looking intently with eyes wide open at the Democratic senator after not being asked about that.

It's like straight out of a manual.

So far she comes across as a very credible witness---but  her testimony and the available evidence have glaring holes. If you know what to look for.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1