• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

8 hours ago, pipedreams said:

47191724_2185555728123396_4802577081143656448_o.jpg

He looks like the meschugana kid that wears shorts in the winter and the faygala fondles his schmuck, and wonders why he has to walk down the road by himself and no one wants anything to do with him.  A lovely thing for my little girl to see.  I think I may offer him a dreidel so he has something else to play with.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.f46200ee805684865363dfcaa7b0bdb8.png

Why not? Fair is fair, right?  Just like I think George Bush, Jr. should have to take the STAR test he put into place because he kept saying "nuclar".  All politicians are fair game, that is half of the First Amendment.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Why not? Fair is fair, right?  Just like I think George Bush, Jr. should have to take the STAR test he put into place because he kept saying "nuclar".  All politicians are fair game, that is half of the First Amendment.

Nucular

"Nucular" is a commonly used metathetic form of the word "nuclear". While it is usually regarded as a mispronunciation, and no dictionaries list this particular pronunciation as correct, several make mention of it because of its increased usage.

he wasnt wrong, he was portrayed as such by people with an agenda to stop him. Rather than the UN ***** Kerry who spoke absolutely clearly and with the perfection of an elitist POS.

• Like 3

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/12/05/trump-allegedly-tells-aides-dont-care-national-debt-ill-office-crisis-strikes/

The friction came to a head in early 2017 when senior officials offered Trump charts and graphics laying out the numbers and showing a “hockey stick” spike in the national debt in the not-too-distant future. In response, Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt…

Several people close to the president, both within and outside his administration, confirmed that the national debt has never bothered him in a truly meaningful way, despite his public lip service. “I never once heard him talk about the debt,” one former senior White House official attested.